Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys any news on the TC port heater? just in time for summer? haha... Very keen for this as fermenting in the X2 95 I'm struggling to keep such a large volume of wort warm in this weather.

These are in the pipeline already. I am guessing they will be finished at the end of the year. We have been waiting to confirm the BrewBuilt X3 designs so we can ensure the compatibility and this has been the main delay in getting the TC heaters finished.

Is there a timeframe on the 100L Brewzilla pro sight glass distillation lid for Australia?

I'm thinking of using it as steam hat and running ducting to a fan and external vent. If anyone has any ideas on how this would work I'm interested in your opinions.

Thanks

These are in the pipeline already. I am guessing they will be finished at the end of the year. We have been waiting to confirm the BrewBuilt X3 designs so we can ensure the compatibility and this has been the main delay in getting the TC heaters finished.
Thanks for that, looking forward to this as its a hell of a lot of volume to warm with a wrap heater...

Also, any news on the bz100 neoprene jacket, as in this weather I have been having issues getting 95 Litres of wort to boil

When will the 100L Brewzilla be coming to the states? Back in February, I emailed you guys and was told it would be early to mid summer.
Yeah this!! I’ve got money set aside and just waiting. Heck the other day I was checking flight costs to Australia. I’m more than ready for this!

With that said, any more thoughts what plug the us version might be?

Also, what about part KL25836 aka the sight glass distillation lid for the 100L. I spotted it in a video but find nothing else online referencing it.

We are still working to make a reliable solution that will work with a re-usable stainless steel keg but in the meantime we do have this option from Talos:
https://www.kegland.com.au/20l-talos-one-way-keg-t-type.html
Even though they are not designed for re-use it's possible to wash them out and use them a few times but eventually the bladder will wear out and fail.
Any update to this stainless keg with a bag in it?

Thinking it would be a good option for Cask ale

KegLand has two main distributors in America. www.morebeer.com and www.williamsbrwing.com

It's best to contact these guys directly and they can give you lead times and approximate arrival dates.

To my understanding these have already been ordered by More Beer so I would be assuming they will go on sale soon. As we have had quite a bit of interest I would be guessing that they will probably sell out in America fairly quickly so maybe if you contact More Beer you might be able to get on a notification list so you get notified when they go on sale.
For anyone else wondering. I’ve contacted these today and neither have a time frame or waitlist.

Does Kegland have any info they can share about what plug the USA version will ship with?

Does anyone know if the RAPT portal is down? When I try to log in, all I get is the flashy vertical lines.

Get the same result from the mobile app on my phone.

Thanks

Attachments

• rapt.png
    rapt.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Will the Voyager Malts be in the Grain Bill Maker soon? You can buy a sack but I don't want 25kg of it.

Will the Voyager Malts be in the Grain Bill Maker soon? You can buy a sack but I don't want 25kg of it.
@cb341982 where are you located and what Voyager malt are you after? if local id be happy to split you some out ive got a few sacks of voyager still

@KegLand-com-au will you be expanding the Voyager grain offerings? happy to buy by the sack, keen to give the Pilsner malt a go as an example :)

Any idea on a release date for the

Cannular Can and Bottle Filler - RAPT?​

Does anyone know if the RAPT portal is down? When I try to log in, all I get is the flashy vertical lines.

Get the same result from the mobile app on my phone.

Thanks

Try clicking CTRL and then F5 at the same time.

Any idea on a release date for the

Cannular Can and Bottle Filler - RAPT?​

Sorry about the delay. We were waiting on a new firmware build that had a few extra features in it. We wanted to finish this firmware build and flash it to the new models before we got the next batch completed. These are now arriving in about 5-6 weeks.

Is there a timeframe on the 100L Brewzilla pro sight glass distillation lid for Australia?

I'm thinking of using it as steam hat and running ducting to a fan and external vent. If anyone has any ideas on how this would work I'm interested in your opinions.

Thanks
Yes these lids are on the way. They will arrive approximately middle of October.

Sorry about the delay. We were waiting on a new firmware build that had a few extra features in it. We wanted to finish this firmware build and flash it to the new models before we got the next batch completed. These are now arriving in about 5-6 weeks.
Awesome I’ll keep an eye out for my notification

Maybe a really silly question but I have no idea even after reading some old threads.

A Gen 4 Brewzilla, will this connect to my standard household power out the box?

And lost in talking about Amps and volts?

From what I can tell average new house is 240 Volts and Brewzilla says 220/240 volts?

What is all the 1000/2000/500w about watts?

Thanks

Maybe a really silly question but I have no idea even after reading some old threads.

A Gen 4 Brewzilla, will this connect to my standard household power out the box?

And lost in talking about Amps and volts?

From what I can tell average new house is 240 Volts and Brewzilla says 220/240 volts?

What is all the 1000/2000/500w about watts?

Thanks

35L yes
65L no - needs a 15amp power point

Latest posts

Back