Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this sounds very cool. 24/7 pick up obtainability! This sounds very cool. Is that even possible?
I can imagine it in sci fi terms but for home brew stuff this is totally farken awesome.

Yes we are pertty excided about this as we know a lot of our customers had issues that they wanted to brew on the weekend however they were not able to come and pickup during business hours. Then the other issue is that some customers may place an order online but they dont want to trust the postal system to get the goods before the weekend and sometimes if the goods arrive late this can be an issue too. So we felt that pickup lockers kinda solves both of these issues.

I do hope you start opening on the weekend.
Just picked up my first order and the guys carried my sack of grain to the car - not necessary but obviously they feel they are there to help.

Maybe I should apply for a weekend job :)

any news?

We have been so busy at the moment we have had not been able to open on Sat yet. We just received the first of pickup lockers in the pickups area. The software integration with our accounting software has been completed.

Also due to the growth in the business we have not had the availability of staff. We have taken on a few new staff recently but we really need to train up at least 1 more so we can start to open on the weekends as well.

So we are getting very close to opening on weekends but we are not quite there yet. Sorry it's taken a bit longer than we thought.

We did just get our new and fast CO2 pump installed which was good. So we can do 2.6kg fills for $20 and 6kg fills for $40.

We will fill any cylinder irrespective of if it's one of ours or not. As long as it's in date and meets Australian standards we will fill it.

Back