Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We dont have a 4 door unit but this new 3 door unit is larger than the older 3 door grand deluxe 3. As you can see it can hold up to 20 corny kegs.
https://www.kegland.com.au/grand-deluxe-3-20-keg-model.html

Is this similar to what you are looking for?

If you are talking about the carbonation we have been working on a simple carbonation kit that you install into your fridge so it uses the cooling power of your fridge to operate. All you need to do is run water at about 80-150psi into the fridge and gas into your fridge at 30-60psi. So you need to drill a couple small fridges in your fridge. This carbonation kit will probably end up costing about $100 or less. It's really quite a simple device but it works really well. It probably wont be released until the end of the year. We are actually looking to use one of the lid components from the FermZilla as the lid for this carbonation kit:

Can you make a kit up like this so that brewers could utilise an existing corny keg? I.e. I imagine most of the components will be in the lid - water in input etc... A 5-10L keg would be a perfect size and would ensure it stays cold as more water is added! Might get it to market quicker than prototyping, blow molding etc the new vessel? (and would remain an attractive alternative for those that already have a spare keg or surplus of kegs!)

Could you stock an M10 Female - M12 male adapter so that those wishing to save a few bucks on a separate reg can have a single reg for nitro and oxygenation?

M10F - M12M would allow the nitro users to use the Nitro cylinder on O2 reg if they wished.

Oxygenation is so quick it wouldn't hurt anyone to swap the reg out!

Hi Kegland,

Can you supply replacement seals for the butterfly valve on the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1?

I see you have a Butterfly Dump Valve Seal Kit listed on your site but it does not include the rubber that goes over the disc inside the valve.

If not can I purchase a complete valve through you as I do not want to throw the rest of the unit out because of a leaking valve.

Hi Kegland. I've got one of your Double Tap Kegmaster Series 4's which I have started building. There was a duotight t-piece included for the gas, and I'd like to upgrade the rest of it to use duotight fittings as well. What duotight fittings would I need to order, and noting that the shanks have the barbed ends, so what replacement pieces would I need to order to replace the barbs as well?

Hi @KegLand-com-au will you be stocking sanitary sample ports, and the seal kits to go with them? Having trouble finding a suitable replacement for the inside seal of my 1.5" sanitary sample port.

Hi Kegland

I've received a 2.6l bottle I ordered. It's not empty, reading 750psi. What is in it?

Cheers
Aaron

@KegLand-com-au
Hi, just received a Mk11 temp controller to be used on my still, FYI the instructions that come with it are wrong, the PDF on your web page is just a repeat of the wrong boxed instructions.
It is stamped Dec 2017 so it may be that there has been a firmware update since then that coincides with the current instructions?
I'm familiar with PID's so after a couple of hours of tinkering I have it working as I need (distillation mode) but I dread to think how long it would take to program something a bit more complicated such as stepped temps into it, some others may have more difficulty and possibly return it as faulty.
Pushing the "set" key for 6 sec's does NOT result in a flashing E3 (it's solid on) and pushing the arrow keys takes you to a temp setting NOT navigation to the "advanced settings" menu.
People should also be aware that the controller uses a somewhat unusual "50k" NTC probe, not the far more common 100 ohm probes used by the vast majority of controllers (STC 1000's etc) which could be an issue if you want to integrate it into an existing set up.
"Made with 30amp cooling relay (for fridges which can draw large amounts of power when turning on after a while) and 10amp heating relays"
This also appears incorrect as the controllers schematic quite clearly shows 2 x 10 amp relays not a 30amp and 10amp, not that this will be an issue if a normal fridge is plugged into it but if some bright spark (intended) thinks they can load the cooling outlet with 30 amps???
Overall it's a great little unit and at 1/4 the price of my Auber instruments PID's excellent value, but for heavens sake guys get the instructions sorted.
Cheers G

Hi Kegland
I like using your stellar clean. I've had some really good results using it. Just wondering if you will be maybe offering it in different packaging?

Would be good to get it in like a paper resealable bags so you can refill the plastic containers instead of getting alot of plastic containers.

Hi guys, I’m thinking of buying some Robobrew components for a non Robobrew.
What size camlock fitting is used on the recirculating pipe! In other words if I wanted to fit a counterflow chiller to the camlock what size would I need? Also looking at the false bottom replacement, which would require this valve:-

1/2INCH TAP / BALL VALVE WITH 13MM BARB (ROBOBREW BALL VALVE)
Cheers

Hi guys, I’m thinking of buying some Robobrew components for a non Robobrew.
What size camlock fitting is used on the recirculating pipe! In other words if I wanted to fit a counterflow chiller to the camlock what size would I need?
Cheers
Everything is 1/2": camlock for wort return, barb for wort outlet and the main tap.

Thx mate - sorry they call theirs A , E etc so what would a male 1/2 with a barb called?
Sorry when I used camlocks in a past life they were as described as you said - 3 inch, 4 inch etc I just looked up the standard for camlocks so what I really need is they type used on the arm and the part number for the same type with barb
Cheers

Last edited:
Thx mate - sorry they call theirs A , E etc so what would a male 1/2 with a barb called?
Sorry when I used camlocks in a past life they were as described as you said - 3 inch, 4 inch etc I just looked up the standard for camlocks so what I really need is they type used on the arm and the part number for the same type with barb
Cheers
Type A - Male camlock with female thread
Type B - Female camlock with male thread
Type C - Female camlock with hose tail
Type D - Female camlock with female thread
Type E - Male camlock with hose tail
Type F - Male camlock with male thread
Type DC - Dust cover (Female camlock with no exit)
Type DP - Dust plug (Male camlock with no exit)

Then just specify what size you want (in this case 1/2").

So did anyone actually get to buy one of the canning machines?
Yesterday the site said they would be available from 10/2/19 (today).......today they are "out of stock".

@KegLand-com-au
Any chance of making duotight to stem fittings?
They would be good for your in-line regulators and spunding blow tie valves. Instead of your brass and other joiners, you have stem to push fit fittings in the various sizings.
I know that a 3/8" Stem to 8mm Push fit would be very handy for instance on the American equipment (SSBrewtech etc..).
Or even just American sized fittings.... 3/8" T, Joiner etc...
You could make T fittings with one arm a longer stem and the others push fit.

Thanks

Last edited:
Type A - Male camlock with female thread
Type B - Female camlock with male thread
Type C - Female camlock with hose tail
Type D - Female camlock with female thread
Type E - Male camlock with hose tail
Type F - Male camlock with male thread
Type DC - Dust cover (Female camlock with no exit)
Type DP - Dust plug (Male camlock with no exit)

Then just specify what size you want (in this case 1/2").
Thx mate

I realise it's probably proprietary information, but how different is the multi-post to a normal gas (or liquid) post? I've just encountered a situation where I need a multi-post with 5/8" base. You don't make them at this stage (hint hint).

Is there any chance of just shaving a bit off an existing part using a lathe (i.e. modifying say a 5/8" x liquid post)? Or does the post have to be specially made to accommodate both types of disconnect?

Hi Kegland

I've received a 2.6l bottle I ordered. It's not empty, reading 750psi. What is in it?

Cheers
Aaron

Opps, just realised this post wasn't very clear. Sent it via my phone.
I've received a new Kegland CO2 2.6L bottle. I've talked to the brew shop in Kambah (ACT) and they are happy to do refills but i'm keen to know what is already in the bottle?

Cheers
Aaron

For the mini kegs, are you able to force carb on their side?

I.e. there are no issues with the co2 going through the liquid rather than the headspace then into the liquid?

Latest posts

Back