Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any plans for a smaller Digiboil? Looking for a sparge water urn for the Robobrew, so only really need 15L max.

We did not have plans to bring out a smaller boiler and it's not something we get asked for regularly. Some people just use their fermenter if you have a fermenter that can take the heat or just use your cooler/esky. If you heat the additional water with your BrewZilla at the same time as the strike water it will only drop by about 5C in the 60min mash time. So that is another cheap solution for you. It's a bit more stuffing around but plenty of customers do that.

To the best of our knowledge there are no children. Of course, we do not know who uses an account not their own or lies about their age.

What sort of question is that? And what is the relevance?
That you need a moderator? What is your problem with my query? What is your relevance and status in this? Can one not ask a simple question without a hack jumping down one's throat? Just seems odd that people want to place orders and they already sold everything. When we tried to order previously it would not let us. So now can you get of our backs?

That you need a moderator? What is your problem with my query? What is your relevance and status in this? Can one not ask a simple question without a hack jumping down one's throat? Just seems odd that people want to place orders and they already sold everything. When we tried to order previously it would not let us. So now can you get of our backs?

Mate, they went live and sold out in 3.5 hours.. I’m confused, did you miss out or something? What’s the issue?

Have you not ever tried to purchase something under high demand and missed out before? First in best dressed

No I understood the moderator question. It was the question about if there are children on this forum. In this particular thread, just seems out of place.

FFS KegLand I logged on first thing this morning and sold out. Sort your shit out.
I wouldn't be to worried about it, the container arrival date has always been the 30th June, all they have done is sold the samples. They did the same with the Cannular Canning Machine and that went nowhere, now they are trying to give them away.

I'll preface this by saying I'm bored, and not having a go!

Surely these are not still the most popular items! They have not changed ever :) It doesnt make sense for the barbed disconnects to be popular is the duotights are also popular :)

Let's see some data!

View attachment 115836

Did I mention I was bored?

Forget all this other rubbish! WHY IS NO ONE CONCERNED THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION ABOUT THE "MOST POPULAR ITEMS"

This is getting beyond a joke! ;)

Mate, they went live and sold out in 3.5 hours.. I’m confused, did you miss out or something? What’s the issue?

Have you not ever tried to purchase something under high demand and missed out before? First in best dressed
Are you and Null

Are you and Nullinvoid some sort of tag team here liking each others posts and having a go at others?

Back