Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any plans on releasing a counter pressure filler that inserts directly into taps, similar to the tapcooler? Looks like a pretty good concept.
I'm glad you like our concept. :)
Btw: When using our filler with beer font mounted taps - or whenever there's limited space under the tap - I would recommend using the extension tube or the Intertap connection tube.
21-skjoteslange-for-mottrykksfyller-1.jpg

20-tilkoblingsslange-for-intertap-2.jpg

Hello Hayden. Thanks for letting us know about this. To my understanding all items have been sent but it's quite common for a large order to arrive in several deliveries. Even though the consignment might contain 6 parcels all shipped at the same time it doesn't mean they all arrive at the same time.

For instance if a truck is full at the depot it leaves the depot irrespective of if the truck has all 6 parcels. As a result some parcels get left behind for the next truck. Also some parcels have various conditions with them and they are too large, they meet a different classification for transport, or they are too heavy or packed on a pallet/skid. So also one order and sometimes be split up into two different freight carriers.

I should also say that with some of the large items that are bulky or round, these items do not generally go on a conveyor belt as they can roll off or they are too large to fit onto the conveyor belt. As a result they do not show scanning events like the other "easy sortable freight" does. So this can make the items appear as being lost but in reality they are often just being manually processed.

So the main thing is to allow acceptable time to pass and this will mostly result in the goods just arriving to the specified address. We loose less than 1 in 1000 orders so the chances of the freight just disappearing is unlikely. What we can say is all freight is fully insured so if the freight shows no tracking for 10 business days we will deem the parcel to be lost and we will re-ship it for you. So if sufficient time has not elapsed we cannot yet determine the goods to actually be lost and warrant re-shipping replacement stuff.
Fully understood and thank you for a fast reply im it arrived today actually. I was just confused about the orrder arriving on diffrent dates sorry completely my fault for jumping to conclusions. Thank you again guys everything has arrived perfect

I kegged a beer from your kegmenter the other day and a couple things didn't work well. Any advice for what I did wrong?

- The flow-stopper didn't work at all, beer just shot out the top when the keg was full. It was connected to a plastic disconnect (45 degree) instead of steel (with the 90degree connection) - would that cause it to not work?

- Using the floating dip tube, it left 3-4 litres behind. Is this normal behaviour, or is there some way to get around it? Don't want to waste that much beer at all!
Can you please let me know?

Any plans for a smaller Digiboil? Looking for a sparge water urn for the Robobrew, so only really need 15L max.

Hi @KegLand-com-au

Do you happen to have an ETA for additional dump/collection jars for the new Fermzilla.

I'd be keen on a few additional units with my FermZilla order come next week

I'll preface this by saying I'm bored, and not having a go!

Surely these are not still the most popular items! They have not changed ever :) It doesnt make sense for the barbed disconnects to be popular is the duotights are also popular :)

Let's see some data!

upload_2019-6-12_16-14-5.png

Did I mention I was bored?

It doesnt make sense for the barbed disconnects to be popular is the duotights are also popular :)
That's some Sherlock-esque stuff right there! I often check the front page (thrice weekly) just to see what's new. But I also check CheekyPeak to see when they're having a sale since shipping kills it so often...

That's some Sherlock-esque stuff right there! I often check the front page (thrice weekly) just to see what's new. But I also check CheekyPeak to see when they're having a sale since shipping kills it so often...

Yeah I do the same, looking for new things they are releasing.

Didn't think to be checking Cheeky Peak too. Hahaha, there goes the other half of my day :)

I'll preface this by saying I'm bored, and not having a go!

Surely these are not still the most popular items! They have not changed ever :) It doesnt make sense for the barbed disconnects to be popular is the duotights are also popular :)

Let's see some data!

View attachment 115836

Did I mention I was bored?

Avoiding my question @KegLand-com-au!!! Interesting. Interesting indeed. What's with all the secrecy!!!

Ohh by the way, still no malice intended and still bored!

did you ever check out the Little Food Hut?

Well, well, well (three holes in the ground). I have just worked out who you are.

I went in there last Friday, smelled delicious! But there was a massive queue and I didn't have that long. So will try them out next week!

Edit - Just googled them, they are on Menulog! Happy days, I'll definitely try them next week!

Back