Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to disappoint you jyo but your not cool any more you have to have adjustable perlick taps :p

I hate you!!! Arhhhhh, but are the adjustable Perlicks stainless? Well.....are they?! :icon_cheers:

It was a bloody hard decision, but 3 metres of coiled up line won in the end.

sorry to disappoint you jyo but your not cool any more you have to have adjustable perlick taps :p

its ok I confess I dont have adjustable. I only got 1.3 meters of line though, but it is 5mm. Also no they are not stainless AFAIK

I'm so in the cool gang.....Aren't I? I've been waiting for Perlicks for ages!

View attachment 52974

The lines will be attached next week. I decided that 3 taps on the fridge plus pluto gun inside would be plenty (fridge currently holds 4 kegs, 5, maybe 6 when I build the stand so 3 serving, 2 conditioning), so the pilot hole for the 3rd is in as well.

View attachment 52975
I heard you like a pilots hole. :drinks:
Your mate Nev

Put this bad boy together over the labour day weekend, hopefully will have some cold beer in it this weekend!

Cost me $80 bucks all up

Pretty stoked with the result and a big thanks to citymorgue for his 'how to' which doubled for great masking paper while painting aswell :p

Kegerator.jpg

Put this bad boy together over the labour day weekend, hopefully will have some cold beer in it this weekend!

Cost me $80 bucks all up

Pretty stoked with the result and a big thanks to citymorgue for his 'how to' which doubled for great masking paper while painting aswell :p

View attachment 53082

mate, can you point your camera up and to the right a little, focus, take a photo and repost ;)

I could but you'd probably like whats underneath it even more. Jimmys game guernsey signed by the man himself framed :)

I could but you'd probably like whats underneath it even more. Jimmys game guernsey signed by the man himself framed :)

actually no, i wouldnt prefer it

please attend to my original request

i actually thought it was a dancing girl wearing a miniskirt and FM boots, hanging upside down on a dancing pole

you can understand the similarity to an afl player :D

i actually thought it was a dancing girl wearing a miniskirt and FM boots, hanging upside down on a dancing pole

Damit now i wanna see that picture :D

at least the kegerator looks good though :(

yes it does, sorry for digressing

only concern is that the single tap looks a little lonely, i presume that you can fit more than one keg in there, and that you already have the plans in place for future expansion, right ?

sure, but at the same time I don't see the need when i can just change what keg is on the beer post? only own 2 cornys atm

sure, but at the same time I don't see the need when i can just change what keg is on the beer post? only own 2 cornys atm

Bahaha!

I actually had to look at that pic three times before I saw the AFL player...... :mellow:

edit: sorry for OT, back to kegging set ups

Latest posts

Back