Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to my kegging setup. My 6-font and flo-ryte taps went in the drink.

I asked insurance for $200 to help refurbish/rebuild the taps and lines. Any idea who could do that for me?

Should I get some parts and attempt it myself.

I have also asked for a 500 litre heavy-duty chest freezer to replace my unit that sank in the swamp. Is there such a thing these days?

Looking forward to sharing your collective wisdom.

Les,
I'd email Andale and get a quote, or ask for some names of some Bar fitters (get a few quotes), chest freezers of that size are all over Ebay maybe get some prices from them or hospitality suppliers.

MB

Well it took a long time to pull together bits and pieces for this because I had to find bargains of course.
But it's finally finished!
4 kegs, co2, and space for bottles inside. With a font fan which is switched on the outside. all on heavy duty castors of course.

Thanks to everyone else in this thread for the inspiration
20150622_104625.jpg

The handles are small axe handles (points to n87). Attached with bits of a threaded brass rod which was pretty easy to hacksaw and screws into the florytes perfectly.

no drip tray yet though! I hope you don't have any axe-idents..........

sorry....

I'll show myself out

I did say I was going to split, but I got bored and logged back on

Thanks mate. But I don't know if I can hack any more of this to be blunt... when I Saw there were more replies I thought I could handle it :D

Latest posts

Back