just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does chappo play soccer their was this guy next door said chappo for some reason but i was to remember why i was only 12 or so and forgot think he said to call him chappo instead of craig

Have you tried ringing $20 stock pot stockist to ask when they will be re-stocking $20 stock pots?

maybe it 7 lt but i need a 20 lt i was going to just go on pay day around the this second hand kitchen shop i know do not think it has a name still but i bought a pepper grinder there because no one had even pepper grinder i rang like coles kitchen hardware and they still did not even have one.

kerrplease said:
in respect to play ground soil quality i found that it was suitable sanctuary in and around such areas as sand soil clay has not only or was there a problem with this but it was not getting any better or any worse 201# to 299# shows how and where this has come about .in writing this there or can be related to the courts or even worse punishments will occur in the years to come.server as it may sound it is a main factor in soil equality and will come into place for the people involved.

it does not say how to buy stock pots though or were to even. it just says how soil quality very important.80 20 my 80 your 20.that's owning a stock pot for my self then.
A perfectly rational sediment. The correlation between stock pots and soil is an ambiguous one, yet I think you've nailed it.

because kerrplease is fully capable of talking to himself and carrying this on regardless. Our kind interjections are merely the compliment to this thread.

We're the entourage for this journey.....he is the rockstar...

Lagerfrenzy is the groupie. :)

PIRATE VOICE!!!

SmithyA said:
This thread will be the number one site when people Google "Getting started in home brewing".
Not in top ten yet

Bridges said:
Sans pants. The only way to brew.
I've taken to brewing in gum boots, my old lab coat and nothing else. My beer has never been better.

LAGERFRENZY

Yes,

K5iBGWb.png

Getting started in home brewing

JDW81. Blue Lab Coat and Gumboots will give you results

Edit: 1 was sufficient

zorsoc_cosdog said:
JDW81. Blue Lab Coat and Gumboots will give you results
Nah, old white lab coat, black gum boots and a blue milk crate. A sure-fire recipe for good beer.

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back