New Melbourne Member

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Alex

What sort of system do you brew on and what's your favourite styles to brew?

Welcome Alex

What sort of system do you brew on and what's your favourite styles to brew?
Thanks for the welcome Eldertaco.

I have been brewing on the Robobrew for the last few years. Before that it was stove top in a 19l Big W stock pot. Been kegging for a couple of years now, much nicer than bottling.

Currently I have an oatmeal stout, a red rye pale ale and a kviek pale ale on tap and a saison with wyeast 3724 in the fermenter at 28 degrees.I reckon it may have stalled already! I probably enjoy a Saison more than anything else.

What do you brew on/ whats your favourite brews?

Thanks for the welcome Eldertaco.

I have been brewing on the Robobrew for the last few years. Before that it was stove top in a 19l Big W stock pot. Been kegging for a couple of years now, much nicer than bottling.

Currently I have an oatmeal stout, a red rye pale ale and a kviek pale ale on tap and a saison with wyeast 3724 in the fermenter at 28 degrees.I reckon it may have stalled already! I probably enjoy a Saison more than anything else.

What do you brew on/ whats your favourite brews?
Sounds like you're into a bit of everything. Mostly I stick to IPAs/Pales/Hefes but it's probably about time I put on another stout I reckon.

Latest posts

Back