New Member - Sydney Berowra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LewysR

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just joined. I’ve been brewing for near 4 years. Started with the cooper bucket kit and through lockdown soon that escalated to kegs? Wort kits and pressure fermenters.
I’ve recently bought a G40 and enjoying the all grain journey!

Looking forward to expanding my knowledge from the threads and hopefully adding some value myself.

Cheers all!

Welcome! All grain is so great. What kind of stuff do you like brewing? I'm also in Berowra - happy to catch up at some point and share a homebrew. I used to brew on a gas system and so happy to have upgraded to an all- electric system. 65 L Brewzilla (but still use my Esky mash tun and hot liquor tank for those 7%+ ABV brews).

Welcome! All grain is so great. What kind of stuff do you like brewing? I'm also in Berowra - happy to catch up at some point and share a homebrew. I used to brew on a gas system and so happy to have upgraded to an all- electric system. 65 L Brewzilla (but still use my Esky mash tun and hot liquor tank for those 7%+ ABV brews).
Thanks for the welcome! A homebrew share sounds good! We will have to arrange in the new year!

I don’t think I’ve brewed the same beer / style twice yet 😂 Kaiju Crush is my go to, made a good close recipe a few months back. I’ve since tried a sour, Belgian saison and Sierra Nevada clone (that I messed up on efficiencies)

Rabbit hole of a hobby, I’m lucky the other half is pretty chilled with it!

Latest posts

Back