Greetings from Brissy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunAthad

Reaction score
Hi everyone, how are you all?

New member and reasonably new brewer here from Brisbane!

I've been brewing fresh wort kits from Cannon Hill Brewing recently and will shortly be starting my all grain BIAB adventure.... Slowly been building up all that's required to get myself up and running, my last purchase was the 239L fridge from Aldi yesterday ~ can't go past their guarantee and in-home warranty service (also it's better that 90% of the stuff on Gumtree that comes with its own level of risk)....

High pressure gas burner from Snowys, 50L stainless pot from eBay, mash paddle, grain/hops bags, ball valves, kegs, taps, silicon tubes, ITC-308, thermal pot insulation from Clarkys Rubber has all been bought so almost good to start production now that I can accurately control the fermentation temperature.

Anyway, no doubt I'll have a million questions for you all soon enough, just pleased there's a huge wealth of information here that has been more than useful on my journey so far :)

Latest posts

Back