just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods still trying to figure out if real or fun troll.
If real - yes utterly but even posted pic is indicative of troll in this context.

Information was volunteered after being hinted at and gradually led up to in previous posts. It was just a matter of time to see who would be the first reader to Google that information. I do not think that anyone has set out to be deliberately mean thus far in this meandering thread. No one needs to be fingered as a big, green meanie at this stage.

Just out of interest, from post#472, how could the post be made at 5:44pm, edited at 6:00pm, and the photo captured at 6:09pm (all on the 22nd of Aug)? And we're all in the same time zone, i believe.
I s'pose the camera's clock could be simply running early.
Just wondering.

Sounds a bit like the extra shooter on the grassy knoll theory there. I think you answered it yourself with reference to the camera clock running early as they are prone to being set up correctly in the first instance by the user. Personally, I am strongly starting to think that OP is genuine, there are no longer any brews in ferment or any other worries to take photos of or post about to talk to us about. As much as I am against all forms of censorship I would condone a cleanse from there to just after here for the benefit of the doubt. In any case I will no longer visit this thread as the thrill has long since gone mama.

Ed exchanged word camera for computer

image.jpeg
Only Kerr knows what he's got in the depths of his basement,

Temporarily locking this thread until I can work out what's going on.

Kerrplease, if you are genuine and combining antipsych meds with alcohol when interaction is predicted, please seek medical advice.

If you need to make contact, you can click on my username and send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back