just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the 8/8/16 this suburb is nbn ready the end over the old copper wire.i did ask then because i was getting errors for web pages but he said it was the game just had a high demand of users at that time and it could not login for a few mins again. but my web pages are doing it to now so i not shore whats doing it to.i just thought to get the computer looked at at the computer store or keep on rebooting the computer until it does again.

nbn error's every thing until you sign up to them instead of adsl2.

Killer Brew said:
No lids on the boil mate. That steam is carrying off stuff you don't want to remain in your beer.
Ahhh! learning everyday. I'll give that a good read when I get home. Cheers

radshoes said:
You want to boil off the DMS mate, so let the steam go, it is just water, you are leaving the sweet sweet sugarz behind.
Is there a formula for how much water you will lose in steam during a boil?

There are a number of useful calculators on the Brewer's Friend website. Look for one called Boil Off / Dilution calculator.

Stiftung said:
Ahhh! learning everyday. I'll give that a good read when I get home. Cheers

Is there a formula for how much water you will lose in steam during a boil?
10% PER HOUR IS A GOOD GUESTIMATE TO BEGIN WITH.
After a while if you measure and record everything you will work out exactly what your losses are at every step along the way. that's if you are a good brewer.
If you are like me you just YOLO your way through the brew day and hope for the best.

i might just stick to the fermenter ones because the beer very good still now.

have you tried unfermented beer?
It's for vegans.

Mexican hanging out with black pepper, vegemite, baked beans and peanut butter. Could make an interesting beer.

going for the mini mash next the stock pots are 100.00 to 200.00 dollars but it will probably be a wile until then.might be for a real cook's for restaurants only buy them.

**** me dead. This is absolute gold. Its like a good book. Kerrplease, you are a legend. Please keep us posted on your brewing ventures.
Cheers
Steve

Edit.You arent related to someone called Chappo by any chance are you?

in respect to play ground soil quality i found that it was suitable sanctuary in and around such areas as sand soil clay has not only or was there a problem with this but it was not getting any better or any worse 201# to 299# shows how and where this has come about .in writing this there or can be related to the courts or even worse punishments will occur in the years to come.server as it may sound it is a main factor in soil equality and will come into place for the people involved.

it does not say how to buy stock pots though or were to even. it just says how soil quality very important.80 20 my 80 your 20.that's owning a stock pot for my self then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back