just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
think it was tom petty but the movie was on tv roadhouse blues. i have been looking for it for ever to listen at lest to the music tom petty not tom pedie thank you .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyflyJjJrf4

I could not watch it on tv i was to young and his father use to say how the music back then was good they all grabbed a guitar and sang heavens door by guns roses but i did not know the words even . maybe see now what it ment to them then.

remember this then "the tom petty for the band and the blind guitarist for road house blues then" and i could fined out later when i had grown up.

madpierre06 said:
Why do you think we who drank it now still drink?
It gets worse - after the Brisbane River suppressed memory came back I also started to get flashbacks of Ben Ean Moselle and Kaiser Stuhl Tawny Port. What didn't kill us made us grow stronger...

LAGERFRENZY said:
It gets worse - after the Brisbane River suppressed memory came back I also started to get flashbacks of Ben Ean Moselle and Kaiser Stuhl Tawny Port. What didn't kill us made us grow stronger...
Aaaargh!!! Three bottles of Tiffany's Summer Wine for $5.10 at the Bollon B & S in early 80's... still have nightmares. And the end result cost me dearly... :blink:

Porphyry Pearl Champagne, Strongbow Sweet Cider - just - need - to - have one last retrospective hurrrrrrrrrrrrlllllll

madpierre06 said:
Aaaargh!!! Three bottles of Tiffany's Summer Wine for $5.10 at the Bollon B & S in early 80's... still have nightmares. And the end result cost me dearly... :blink:
So, you married her, right?

WarmerBeer said:
So, you married her, right?
:lol: Nah, the depositing of aforementioned summer wine killed off a deadset cert....but did meet again 3 years later in Toowoomba....shared a laugh.

Pants-era is a bit overrated amongst homebrewers. Most of us try to brew without them.

Sans pants. The only way to brew.

this Mexicans yest is cheese smell again the stout mined you is very fruity smell.i think the normal beer is cheese smell yest and they do not bubble even then the stout did.

i tried to seal it again but it still will not bubble the man from home brew shop said it can be as or better than a bubbling one still.

Airlock activity is not the only sign of fermentation taking place.
Some brews start fermenting earlier and more vigorously than others.
Give it 24 hours to start bubbling before getting too concerned mate, specially if the weather is cool.

TheWiggman said:
Bugger me this is one surreal thread
We're slowly covering every topic known to man.

On a plus side, I think Alfred is gaining some knowledge in the field of home brewing and Tom Petty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back