just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks corona then i will follow it, from now on. because i have some beer at lest but now. if i could just save what was written in it. to see later on.i will have to write down the date like say next fortnight then from the 4/8/16 will be the two week mark i have to reach then with this one then.ok this times different !
View attachment 90455
View attachment 90453

kerrplease said:
So far so good. Eventually they will almost certainly become over carbonated and you will have to tip them. You may save some of the batch by putting them in the fridge as chilling them will cause the fermentation to stagnate. Otherwise you may be able to save some more by just releasing the pressure every now and then but I could not guarantee that they will taste any good.

For all future brews it would be wise to heed the advice given by The Wiggman. Many of the guys on this site have been brewing for years.

Mexican corona different then to the lager stout because i fermented it for longer and got that reading of 1010 for the first time still.

had to wait for the drier to stop so i could put it on the top of it. then add the yest and air lock second.

When i was 10 years old my friend father use to take use surfing on the weekends .he was a brick layer for some company but down stairs was the garage where he use to make home brew ever since then we would tri and fined ways to get one from him but never did because he said not to touch them so we did that for him at lest for the surfing trips to places. So now since i have grown up and never ever cared for home brew i would just buy beer from the sho instread but i thought i could now then there was nothing stopping me to .just do not have kids around to take them surfing as well.his father been to Bali surfing places like this places called deserts he stayed on a yaht for 2 weeks sailing to different island surfing.my friend use to travel down the coast of QLD NSW to surfing angoury point plumber crescent heads lenox head . he use to stay at the house at angoury where the keep out sign was back when he was young and lived their for some years to.

If it was not for him i would not of know en about home brew anyway.

My ex wife's dad got me into home brewing about thirty five years ago when there was no science to the thing. Black fermenter used to sit on the back versndah of his Queenslander gurgling away at ambient temps. I think the brews were Briqalow and they had a decidedly bananery taste to them. You eventually got a taste for them and the only alternative in those days was XXXX.

I think I'd rather drink XXXX than ambient fermented Brigalow kits... :lol:

LAGERFRENZY said:
My ex wife's dad got me into home brewing about thirty five years ago when there was no science to the thing. Black fermenter used to sit on the back versndah of his Queenslander gurgling away at ambient temps. I think the brews were Briqalow and they had a decidedly bananery taste to them. You eventually got a taste for them and the only alternative in those days was XXXX.
Are you forgetting the deliciousness of Cairns Draught and Brisbane Bitter? :icon_vomit:

think he said the "ambient was some sore of one but the other what ever it was was the best". or the other way round. we did not get that because ambient was not even a word to use but beer was alcohol.

wereprawn said:
Are you forgetting the deliciousness of Cairns Draught and Brisbane Bitter? :icon_vomit:
Ah I has forgotten the dubious delights of the dreaded Brisbane River as we used to call it. Or maybe it was a memory that was subconsciously repressed!

Rocker1986 said:
I think I'd rather drink XXXX than ambient fermented Brigalow kits... :lol:
Lets just say the winter brewed ones were gagged down a lot more easily than some of the mid-summer ones

friend fathers fave rate band was tom pedie some sort of blind guitarist. which played the guitar sitting down.

Was that Tom Petty? As innthe skinny white guy with 20 20 vision? Pretty easily cofused with Mississippi John Hurt, Blind Blake, Blind Lemon Jefferson and the Reverend Gary Davis though...

LAGERFRENZY said:
Ah I has forgotten the dubious delights of the dreaded Brisbane River as we used to call it. Or maybe it was a memory that was subconsciously repressed!
Why do you think we who drank it now still drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back