just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerr probably blew himself up smoking around the fermenter again I reckon

My monthly data quota reset......

Bring it KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAMERA MAN

Nullnvoid said:
Bottled the stout already? ****. I guess you may as well add to the lager bombs.
at least it looks like they are in plastic, hopefully he never stores in glass or the whole neighborhood could be at risk[emoji23][emoji23]

Shit...

70388705.jpg

^ This usually applies most of the time (hey, don't blame me, blame my Dutch/German ancestry) but in this instance I think I'm actually mistaken. If not, you're one elaborate SOB.

Welcome aboard mate. Your pics are great but you probably need to post more questions instead. Some of those final gravity readings are way high and they're likely to spew from the bottle upon opening. If you've bottled in glass I'd be very careful as they're likely to explode if left for long. Use the forum search and do a bit of research mate and you'll be happier for it.

*backs slowly away from thread...*

why you no pitch mexico beer on stout yeast cake?

radshoes said:
why you no pitch mexico beer on stout yeast cake?

Did I just read that in the accent you intended?

kerrplease said:
"I have seemed to have nailed my legs to the table and can not move"
The Young Ones. Cash. Mike nailed plates to the table because he feared the existence of a poltergoose..

Nullnvoid said:
Bottled the stout already? ****. I guess you may as well add to the lager bombs.
They need some cheap artillery out in the middle east. Perhaps we should pass on kerrplease's contact details.

If you do start a fire with all yor smokig mate at least you'll have sixty extinguishers to put it out with

but why cant he carry anymore ******* timeworms? he can make beer in three days surely he can carry as many timeworms as he wants.

wait

timeworms

i think we have the answer here.

kerrrazy is using the time worms to expand time and make the beer ferment quicker

******* genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back