John Guest Fitting Tool Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm.. Batz, Big D...havent you got any adjustable spanners/shifters/crescents or whatever you like to call them? Why does the tool work better than them?

Guest Lurker said:
Umm.. Batz, Big D...havent you got any adjustable spanners/shifters/crescents or whatever you like to call them? Why does the tool work better than them?
[post="71366"][/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You go back to your safety work GL

Leave the fitting to the fitters

Batz

I have a heap of extras..... $8 each. PM me!

M

OK - Just checked I have 5 left - $8 each. Still a few other to sort out pick up/delivery of - ozbrewer and snow I think - Hoops and Al got theirs.

Because of all the disbelievers, here is how they work.

First, here is a JG guest with a JG stem in it. notice how its all together - go on, try and pull the two rings apart!

IMG_7422.jpg

With the tool, its got a nice fine wedge on the edge to push in between the two rings - just like this.

IMG_7425.jpg

Then you use the tool to depress the release ring like this..
IMG_7427.jpg

And then just twist and pull the stem out...
IMG_7428.jpg

See. Easy.
IMG_7430.jpg

Now see why we all want one 'eh. :D

The set has 5 tools, 3/16; 1/4; 5/16; 3/8; 1/2

M

I have some JG fittings that i haven't used yet. I will grab one of those tools as I imagine I will put it in the bag (with the fittings) for one day when I need decide to use them.
Please send me a PM.
cheers
Darren

Righto - the rush is on! Two left...

Matt

Hi everyone,

Can I just check everyone has received their tools? I've only heard back from a couple of people...

Snow, I still have yours here.

I have once left without a home......

Matt

Matt,

I've PM'd you to take the last tool off your hands.

Beers,
Doc

yep got mine mob.thanks heaps.
thought i already replied but obviously it escaped my thoughts

cheers
big d

mobrien said:
Hi everyone,

Can I just check everyone has received their tools? I've only heard back from a couple of people...

Snow, I still have yours here.

I have once left without a home......

Matt
[post="76305"][/post]​

Thanks Matt. I'll see how I go this weekend. I might be able to come over and bring that yeast you wanted.

Cheers - Snow

Latest posts

Back