It's All Happening-----finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an artist's impression of the storage area...

No more NC cubes - it's all barrels now. So bloody hard to squeeze the air out with your knees though!

Kellerei-Bozen_Oak-Barrels_Cellar.jpg

:lol: Sean, gonna be the Gumpy Man Shed :lol:

Chappo, both batter and retainer, shit loads of material due in tomorrow, ditched the idea of the cellar under the shed, might put it below grown further up the hill, will be easier.

Screwy

PS: Sean answer your PM's

Must be that time of year Screwy. My shed won't be as big as yours though :lol: !

C&B
TDA

BOB.jpg

Nice work Screwy - its always grand when a plan comes together :icon_chickcheers:

You must be itching to dust off the brewery - how are your stocks holding out?

Nice work Screwy - its always grand when a plan comes together :icon_chickcheers:

You must be itching to dust off the brewery - how are your stocks holding out?

Got down to bugger all Joe, but have brewed 90L in the last month, a prototype replica of Gympie Prize (as authentic as it can be to the 1885 brew) and Gympie Gold, low ABV Aussie Ale, both in kegs. Plus 45L of English Bitter in the fermenters. Had a brewday planned for tomorrow but postponed it die to playing in the dirt, hopefully I'll brew next week.

Screwy

Can't wait to see the finished project Screwy. Looks like a road trip will be in order :party:

Cheers Ross

How's the big dig going Screwy? Do we see any concrete on the horizon? Any updated photo's Screwy?

Chappo

More hold ups, material was full of rock, have to source more fill...................Monday :angry:

Screwy

Did you see me in that pic that Tony posted? That means I am in every shot ever posted on AHB! :p

Nice work Screwy. Look forward to seeing the finished project.

Kabooby :)

Screwy, thats an awesome big Bagger :lol: :lol: ;)

(German language: Bagger= excavator)

Next swap to be held at ???

Mind you, I hope the first bed I ever had at a QLD Swap hasn't been demolished :eek:

Oh. hold on Screwy, doesn't matter as I remember now that I didn't get lucky at your place!

I might as well keep turning up at Mrs Sqyre's where I know my own equipment is reliable and readily received. The maintenance is a killer but - just ask InCider!

Looking good Mike!

Definitely a brewday or swap at yours once complete :p

Cheers!

Latest update: He's phoned last night, can't make it again today, got another job to do, one that's been waiting for a while :angry: well I've been waiting for 4 months. He told me everything was organised for Monday morning, now this. The umpteenth time I've heard an excuse so told him to bugger off. Called another operator, he has 140M of fill ready to go and can start Tue. :icon_cheers: Funny, he seems to have time to come and get his machine today.

Screwy

Edit: 08:05 He's here, it's on :angry:

Latest update: He's phoned last night, can't make it again today, got another job to do, one that's been waiting for a while :angry: well I've been waiting for 4 months. He told me everything was organised for Monday morning, now this. The umpteenth time I've heard an excuse so told him to bugger off. Called another operator, he has 140M of fill ready to go and can start Tue. :icon_cheers: Funny, he seems to have time to come and get his machine today.

Screwy

Edit: 08:05 He's here, it's on :angry:

Ok, what happened, what's the news?
First subject that's caught my attention on this forum for awhile.

Back