It's All Happening-----finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Screwy, good to see some things are going in your favour.

Can't wait for the shed wetting. :icon_drunk:

Might end up with tattoo's again.

Jay

:D.. Lookin' good, Screwy!

By the time you're tipping the first one in from your maiden brewday, you'll forget all about the pain and pus it took to get there

That's fantastic Screwtop!! With a shed like that who needs a house! Congratulations.

Cheers SJ

i think i just wet my pants. thing of beauty Screwy. i would have a bed out there and never have to worry about arguments with the missus again.

unreal.

Brewday is getting closer mate! Where are you moving to this time??

Screwy

That shed is a beauty! Will be building myself something similar soon hopefully. Only moving 20 mins down the road to Nanango this time :)

Cheers

That thing is bigger than my f**king house man, looks bloody beautiful :beerbang:

Thanks everyone,

One happy brewer! Been to the Doc, says I should be able to physically recommence brewing in 6 weeks, the only problem is lifting and reaching. Am really able to get around and do most things for myself now, feeling really fit and can drive again now but the doc says this is the danger time as I may do more than I should, due to feeling so well. Its a PITA.

Alcohol free 8 weeks will be up in a little over a week..........lookout.....will be on a limit for quite a while though. Once the ballustrading goes on and I'm fit there will be a brewday, and a BPU.

Some kegs will be emptied now with mates and family moving shit from the garage to the shed. There will finally be some empty kegs to fill with all of the new recipes I've managed to find (nothing to do but troll the internet for beer recipes for the past 7 weeks). Plus we'll be able to house the cars in the garage again.

Did anyone notice the HLT is missing from the brewstand, it's away being extended to 100L

Screwy

Yeah, the Caravan Mark. Still some ballustrading, landscaping, retaining walls and turf then it's all done.

Cheers,

Screwy

Excellent news! :icon_cheers:

Welcome to the Shed Club Screwy!! :super:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Woot! Screwy :icon_chickcheers:

Three things make me very happy mate. Firstly you can have a beer or two soon so you won't be Mr Gumpy anymore (well within reason). Secondly and most importantly, you've got your health back and obviously on the mend. And finally that damn shed looks so farkin great!

Screwy when you're up to it mate how'se abouts some us pony on up your way for that brew day?

Chap Chap

Thats bloody beautiful Screwy, I should come over for the opening party :icon_chickcheers:

Sen Bloody Sational Screwy..... Shed and your health improvements....
Look forward to catchin up and seein it for real,,,
Reckon now the 100l UG to the mash tun might be more fittin if it is 500

Hell go 1000 and brew 4 real. Fill the shed with rig.

Woot! Screwy :icon_chickcheers:

Three things make me very happy mate. Firstly you can have a beer or two soon so you won't be Mr Gumpy anymore (well within reason). Secondly and most importantly, you've got your health back and obviously on the mend. And finally that damn shed looks so farkin great!

Screwy when you're up to it mate how'se abouts some us pony on up your way for that brew day?

Chap Chap

+1

Can't wait to see you back in action Screwy...will be there with bells on :icon_chickcheers:

cheers ross

Chap Chap

:lol: Yeah, Mr Cranky Pants at times, withdrawal mate. Would be fun to have some of you buggers here for a brewday.

Thats bloody beautiful Screwy, I should come over for the opening party :icon_chickcheers:

My door is always open, you know that. And for an opening party, mein vergngen. I now know the value of having a perfusionist close by :lol: but good mates are of even more value.

Sen Bloody Sational Screwy..... Shed and your health improvements....
Look forward to catchin up and seein it for real,,,
Reckon now the 100l UG to the mash tun might be more fittin if it is 500

Hell go 1000 and brew 4 real. Fill the shed with rig.

Bloody well would if I could Lilo, looking forward to getting together too mate, want to talk techo stuff again soon.

+1

Can't wait to see you back in action Screwy...will be there with bells on :icon_chickcheers:

cheers ross

Can say that again, been too long eh! things used to be more simple and less busy Ross. Soon Mate.

Cheers All,

Screwy

Great to see you have not overlooked your OH&S commitments. The wheel chair access is a great idea for those long days in the shed ;) A subterranean room would still have been a great addition as well. Look forward to maybe catching up at Sqyres?

screwy.jpg

Great to see you have not overlooked your OH&S commitments. The wheel chair access is a great idea for those long days in the shed ;) A subterranean room would still have been a great addition as well. Look forward to maybe catching up at Sqyres?

Ahem, I believe its referred to as a skateboard ramp. :p
Still should hav put in a cellar Screwy.

Ahem, I believe its referred to as a skateboard ramp. :p
Still should hav put in a cellar Screwy.

Pissed that I didn't go with a cellar would have loved one. After the hassles involved completing this simple three level construction.....................well...................one heart attack was enough :lol:

Screwy

Back