It's All Happening-----finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see things are coming together for you Screwy,

You must be pretty pumped now that the foundations are done. :icon_cheers:

See ya Soon,

PB

Starting to pour the surrounding slab and awning slab 18Sep2009__4_Small.jpg 18Sep2009__14__Small.jpg

Now the Patio slab and ramp. Next week shed construction should commence :lol:
03Oct2009__17__Small.jpg 03Oct2009__12__Small.jpg

*looks outside at the rain, wind and cold* :(

It looks nice and warm over there Mike? :(

*looks outside at the rain, wind and cold* :(

It looks nice and warm over there Mike? :(

Yeah mate, was spitting with rain this morning but not enough to make the gutters run, now dry, 31 and windy. When the plumber hooked up the guttering from the house to the inlet of the tank I said "all we need now is some rain", he pointed to the inlet pipe and said "don't you know thats a rain preventer, we'll have a six month drought now" :lol:

Chers,

Screwy

I can see a lot of thought has gone into this construction, well done Screwy. Oh by the way I can still tast that Red Ale you brought to Andrew's at the brew day, absolutely inspirational.

About time you got some good news Mike. Can I ride my skateboard down the ramp?

Yeah mate, was spitting with rain this morning but not enough to make the gutters run, now dry, 31 and windy. When the plumber hooked up the guttering from the house to the inlet of the tank I said "all we need now is some rain", he pointed to the inlet pipe and said "don't you know thats a rain preventer, we'll have a six month drought now" :lol:

Chers,

Screwy

Tanks are all dry now, down here rain is a distant memory. Having to brew with 100% town water :( .

Shed is starting to look good mate :icon_cheers: .

Excellent news Screwy. Keep the photos coming mate. Shouldn't be long now hey?

Top stuff Screwy,

Awesome to see that the plan is coming together.

Looking great now... :icon_cheers:

I get excited and inspired to do similar....then I wake up.

See ya at a brew day soon,

PB

Looking tops Screwy!

Look forward to a beer there someday soon. I'll be building my bar as soon as I can get into this new house (15 days and counting :))

Cheers

THIS IS AMAZING

This is why the delivery of the siding was behind time. The driver of this truck was on an earlier delivery. A truck approaching from the other direction was a little wide so he moved over a little to allow passing room on the country road.

There was a step on the front of the tray (see whats left in pic) on the passengers side, it clipped a section of armaguard railing and pulled the armaguard panel out. The rear passenger side duels mounted the armaguard tipping the truck over onto the drivers side. The tool boxes and front corner of the tray and bullbar struck the bitumen and so did the clamp on the rear view mirror frame. The truck was nearly at 90 sliding to the right accross the road when the tyres dug in and flipped it back up almost sending the driver out the passengers side window, he got it undercontrol and off the road. The truck that had been travelling in the opposite direction stopped and the driver came back to check on him. He said that he could see the truck in an almost vertical position in his mirror.

Bloody amazing have a look at the damage, the front tyre walls were so badly scuffed they had to be replaced, the outer rear duels still show the scuff marks, the control levers for the HiAb arm were bent too. The siding delivery for my shed was late due to the very minor repairs required to the truck, but I couldn't care less, he was one very lucky truck driver. Out of three large rollerdoors tied down on the tray only one was slightly damaged.

AMAZING!!!!

The first pic shows what is left of the step on the passengers side of the tray, which clipped the armaguard.

13Oct2009__17__Small.jpg13Oct2009__22__Small.jpg13Oct2009__25__Small.jpg13Oct2009__12__Small.jpg13Oct2009__9__Small.jpg13Oct2009__7__Small.jpg
Screwy

Bloody hell.

That shed is MASSIVE. I am jealous. I would set up a hammock in there and just live in there haha

Looking tops Screwy!

Look forward to a beer there someday soon. I'll be building my bar as soon as I can get into this new house (15 days and counting :))

Cheers

Brewday is getting closer mate! Where are you moving to this time??

Screwy

LOL, love it Screwy. Looks absolutely fantastic, glad it's finally coming together, it's been an epic mate.
Whens the first brew day for you?
Andrew

Back