It's All Happening-----finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump, now what?

Sorry for the off topic screwy....but whats happened to Bindi. Havent heard either hide nor hair of him since I had a beer with him at the Wig n Pen over the Easter long weekend. Did he make it back to QLD?
Cheers
Steve

Sorry for the off topic screwy....but whats happened to Bindi. Havent heard either hide nor hair of him since I had a beer with him at the Wig n Pen over the Easter long weekend. Did he make it back to QLD?
Cheers
Steve

He phoned me about a week ago, so he's still about, had a couple of new brews on tap that were tickling his fancy. Doesn't post often on AHB these days.

Screwy

Pick me up on the way Chappo and I'll come up as security, I here things can turn nasty in Gympie. :D

Jay

Screwy! I'm excited. I was only thinking the other day to dig up this thread and see where your at.

WooHoo!! I see a slab and the beginnings of block walls! "Screwed Brewery" here we come.

WARNING!!!!
Don't forget to perform the Roof Wetting Party FFS! Very very man cave ritual! I'm not kidding it's very important stuff... on second thoughts I better come up there when she's done to make sure you do it right otherwise it could disaster! Henno you better come down from up North mate I don't think something this important can be left up to Screwy.

Cheers

Chappo

Pick me up on the way Chappo and I'll come up as security, I here things can turn nasty in Gympie. :D

Jay

Done Jay! Prolly drag Sully's sorry pathetic excuse for an arse up with me as well? Bradsbrews, BribieG, GravityGuru, InCider (why did I just get a cool shiver up my spine?) or anyone, are ya interested to make the trip to give Screwy's a hard time? I'll be particular about tell him how he SHOULD have done it! :lol: Remember this is a Roof Wetting partay so it traditional that you fall down in an drunken stuper. Might wanna throw in the swags could be a long one?

Anyway Screwy just keep the progress photo's coming I'll organise the rest... ;)

(Do you think we should ask Screwy First? Nah!)

Cheers

Chap Chap

BTW Love ya Screwster!

Today..........things don't happen very quickly here in Gumpy.............:lol:

7Aug_2009__6__Small.jpg7Aug_2009_Small.jpg

Done Jay! Prolly drag Sully's sorry pathetic excuse for an arse up with me as well? Bradsbrews, BribieG, GravityGuru, InCider (why did I just get a cool shiver up my spine?) or anyone, are ya interested to make the trip to give Screwy's a hard time? I'll be particular about tell him how he SHOULD have done it! :lol: Remember this is a Roof Wetting partay so it traditional that you fall down in an drunken stuper. Might wanna throw in the swags could be a long one?

Anyway Screwy just keep the progress photo's coming I'll organise the rest... ;)

(Do you think we should ask Screwy First? Nah!)

Cheers

Chap Chap

BTW Love ya Screwster!
Well Chap Chap I have noticed the blocks and straight away thought that I would have give screwy some advice on coating systems for that particular environment, actually knowing that there will be naked flames and heat involved perhaps I could offer some advice on intumescent coatings.
Actually to be honest I would just like to come along drink beer and say nice shed man!!

Brad

Henno you better come down from up North mate I don't think something this important can be left up to Screwy.

Cheers

Chappo

Sounds like a plan is being formulated here. Liking it already. Have we asked him yet?

Can't see it being before the case swap at this rate though. Maybe in the new year?

Ok Now that you got council approval, pull a fast one on them and stick up this:
Steel_Structure.jpg
Tell them its to run your grain mill on the bottom left for your home brewing :D

Cheers,
Brewer Pete

Well after a few weeks of.....................well................nothing happening. I had to jump up and down and make a lot of noise but......

Look what's happening today.....yay!!!!!!

24_Aug_2009__3__Small.jpg24_Aug_2009__6__Small.jpg24_Aug_2009__8__Small.jpg

If you need a hand with the shed build, I believe StillScottish should have just about mastered the art by now. ;)

Retaining wall with fill behind it Screwy! Good stuff...

Geez that last shot really gives you the perspective how much slope you have in the backyard :eek: .

Looks like a roof wetting party is coming up soon YEA!!

Cheers

Chappo

Back