Industrial Oxygen Bottle For Co2?

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand. A cat wrapped in gladwrap would be wishing for oxygen? Adding oxygen to beer?

The OP asked how he could use industrial oxygen in beer.

I suggest that using an old bottle of industrial anything, going cheaply, should not be used for food products including beer.

gf

I dont understand. A cat wrapped in gladwrap would be wishing for oxygen? Adding oxygen to beer?

The OP asked how he could use industrial oxygen in beer.

I suggest that using an old bottle of industrial anything, going cheaply, should not be used for food products including beer.

gf

No, mate. He asked if it could be safely refilled with CO2.

I thought he asked about Flo's tits?

I'm lost....

hi mate. try QLD pressure testing services on 55377616 for advice. just got my bottle re tested and stamped by them for $20. most helpful i spoke to. should be able to give an answer either way. they are located on the goldie though near harbour town

Yes you can fill it if you want to,provided you can get someone to do it for you,attached is a photo of the CIG produced
fitting that was used for many years in the welding industry when CO2 cylinders were going from one type of thread to the other,the reason that the gas companies make this sort of thing hard is because they make a huge profit by getting defunct american cylinders for sweet f a and renting them out to us for huge sums by stating that all the cylinders are dangerous and only they should own them this is backed by their investers(a lot of politicians)who keep the screws on us
I have argon co2 and nitrogen and the cylinder rental is more than my annual home brew bill,what can I do about it sweet F A while this goverment supports these monopolies that they get subsciptions from,rave rave rave forever
RISE UP, FILL AND STEAL WHATEVER CYLINDERS YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON.

OXYCO2_CROSS_002.JPG

Latest posts

Back