I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't work like that stu, if he was asking for something which was different to what the manufacturer usually made then he may be asked to pay in full up front, paying deposits to the manufacturer in China could put him in the same boat as what those who purchased from him find themselves now.

True zappa thats why in an earlier post I asked the question what happened to his Solar installation business did that go down the same path, and how can an electrician not find work, my youngest brother is an electrician and he says he has too much work.

wide eyed and legless said:
Maybe the house with the garage he was working from is solely in his wifes name.
So he started off in a garage and recently leased a warehouse before going belly up. I say recently being the last 2 years give or take.....Am I right??

I listened to the Australian Brews News (Radio Brew News) interview with Micah today. His side of the story sounds possible. I'm interested to hear the other interviews, which are coming I think.

sp0rk said:
Lol, the comment at the bottom is pure gold
It wont come up for me. Maybe it has been deleted? What did it say?

Screenshot_2015-05-04-14-50-21.png

Definitely made my Monday..

Funny thing guys, we closed the business down because of how things went with a number of projects, and we are trying to make amends for those projects, however some people just don't want to just live and let live, and allow me to fix what was broken.
We all have skeleton's in the closet and I know about a few of them from people that have been some of our harshest critics, but i'm not going to stoop and start throwing mud at each other, the fact is i'm going to run some wholesale imports while also trying to regain the trust of our clients, however we are going to remove ourselves from anything brewing on a pilot, commercial, and nano size, that we will leave to other professionals.
If any of you feel the need to continue to say bad things about us, then that is your issue and not mine, I will not respond to anyone who purposely bad mouths us, just criticism is due at times however I feel I have been getting more than my share lately, especially from Rutherglen, you know who you are and you know what you can do.
At the end of the day the choice is yours wether to trust us again, or not, this is going back to roots we should never have left at the beginning of this whole thing. Life is a wild ride and we would appreciate the chance to win back your trust.

Deleting all negative posts

Done and dusted guys, everyone should start handing deposits over again :)

Is anyone else following this mob on facebook. Hes left the country and throwing stones all the way from USA. Proof of the flog he is

Whoops, everyone clearly is

I heard you're decent with a welder Mark.. I'll throw 5k your way to build me something..

Anything...

Even just a smile..

Please just take my money.

Back