I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps if a few turn-up with tools with an offer to "help-out" in his new business (hmmm....pickaxes minus the head, chainsaws etc..) he might consider an act of retribution is in order?

Then again, I can't see this prick even acknowledging that he's done wrong in the first place.

Private_eye said:
Now he wants everyone to carry firearms. If he stopped to think for one second he may realise such a situation may not work out well for him. Logic is not his strong point considering he uses a specific case of rape to wonder whether women carrying guns would prevent rape. The case he cites involved a woman being sexually assaulted whilst unconscious.

There are quite a few Micah Rees out in the world, guys. I was surprised how many when I was doing some research on the troll in question. Under 20 or so, but I'm 99% sure that one isn't our special chum.

Mardoo said:
There are quite a few Micah Rees out in the world, guys. I was surprised how many when I was doing some research on the troll in question. Under 20 or so, but I'm 99% sure that one isn't our special chum.
Yeah it is, if you look through into his friends, Angela Rees, langwarin, photo of his head with her and his unfortunate children

I stand corrected. Perhaps it was too much for me to believe he could be (at least) two completely different kinds of fuckwit at the same time.

Mardoo said:
I stand corrected. Perhaps it was too much for me to believe he could be (at least) two completely different kinds of fuckwit at the same time.
He is multi-skilled at fuckwittery. What is the estimate of the amount he has taken from people? The early stories had the number pushing $100 000. The worst thing about the guy is that he took deposits whilst knowing he wasn't going to deliver the product.

Mardoo said:
Yob said:
Yeah it is, if you look through into his friends, Angela Rees, langwarin, photo of his head with her and his unfortunate children
Plenty of other commonalities too -- his FB cover photo is the same as his LinkedIn (which is quite the read, quoted below for your enjoyment), brother Gabe on his friends list, blah blah.

Summary
I am a dedicated sales professional with a proven track record of closing the sale. This success can be attributed to my ability to establish relationships with clients that is built on trust and ethical sales, not “over selling” just to get the sale.

There are many sales people who can push a sale through with the hard sell, I am different. I am able to leverage my diverse sales and entrepreneurial experience to ensure there is a sales outcome that allows clients to come back time and time again. Together with my trades experience, it is the perfect platform to ensure I understand the client’s requirements, ask the right questions to develop the best solution and then deliver on time and on budget
I have achieved success working both in a team, as well as working in an autonomous role, I enjoy meeting new people and finding out how to work best for them both from a strategic sales perspective, or more tactical opportunities. My success is tied to the company and the team to which I report all the way down to supply and logistics, if all aspects do their part seamlessly then we all succeed.

Keys I have incorporated into my sales approach are:
  1. Ability to sell your product; I have seen too many times the negative effects of hard selling and have come to see that developing trust with my clients based on relationships is the best way to create sustained success. When talking to the client it is very important to understand their needs, and their company with the challenges they face on a daily basis, and that we are there to support their sustained success as their success is our success.
  2. Customer Service. When the client is happy then I am happy, customer service is more than taking a phone call during the day. It is about being available anytime day or night to make sure their needs are being met, this goes back to establishing relationships, if your service is as good as it can be, the trust and relationship with your client will be as good as it can be.
---------

Director, CBC Pty,ltd
April 2010 – September 2015 (5 years 6 months)Melbourne, Australia
Through direct marketing from social media, cold calling, and the website CBC was able to gain access to a number of the largest beverage and pharmaceutical companies in Australia. CBC was then able to develop direct long lasting relationships with these companies and close on sales to them that saw our portfolio go from small niche products to nationally recognized and sought after equipment solutions.

Key Accomplishments:

• Generated sales leads pipeline valued at over $5m
• Designed solutions individual to my clients
• Closed the sale on a number of large contracts
• Established long term relationships with clients

Key Responsibilities:

•Provided competitive quotes to our clients based on our ability to establish relationships with manufacturing in Germany, USA, China, and Australia.
•I was able to successfully gain wholesale distributorships with many of the best manufacturers and suppliers in the business to bring new and unique products to the Australian market that haven’t previously been available.
•Capitalize on the market with our new and unique products to create a buzz around them within the industry, and successfully sell the solution to large established companies.
•Managed the sale, delivery, and install of the projects including dealing with international transport, import, delivery, commissioning, and install of the equipment.
•When necessary, personally conducted product demonstrations to potential clients, and was able to have a high closure rate on the purchase of the equipment.
•Negotiated contracts with both suppliers and clients purchasing the equipment.
•CBC was able to make a profit in just our second year of business, much of that was due to the reputation of the equipment being the best in the industry, and much of that was our ability to network and establish relationships that ended up giving us more business from client references.
•Negotiated competitive discounts with wholesalers
13C9Ls0jJOKJLq.gif

Yep I'm not called private_eye for no reason. I know it's him. Would love to know what actually happened to him. Seems he got off Scot-free?

Sadly someone else is going get burnt....

I found one of his magnets on the weekend when cleaning out the man cave, stuck to the side of a dead fridge....very apt I thought.

Surely he isn't still running a business? If he was trading when insolvent, has a house and equity, running a new business, surely one of the creditors would be chasing him personally?

Hard to tell. Just look up Micah Rees if you're on FB. He's the one with Braveheart as the avatar. Which noble scotsman would gut him for the association.

I've known more than a couple of 'people' like this.
After emails, phone conversations or face to face talks, they will always justify their actions in their own minds and convince themselves that this is normal and acceptable behaviour. Many of the tell tale traits of a Sociopath begin to emerge once you have longer conversations and more dealings or contact with them.
I refer to them as Failure Sociopaths, because even Sociopaths can be successful (but ruthless) businessmen and still not ruin others lives.
It doesn't matter how you talk to them, try to make them see the error in their ways, or even threaten them. They tend to roll from one disaster in life to another, which they will freely tell you is always the fault of everyone else but them. No matter how hard they try to achieve their grand dellusion, they always manage to **** it up, **** up other peoples lives along the way, and repeat the process over again.

Have faith that eventually they will cross paths with someone who either has the right criminal connections and will sort it out, or is so lacking in conscience that he himself may be considered a Psychopath.

Back