I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
...you don't have to carry around that hate and anger you allow yourself to be weighed down with...
Yob said:
apparently exodus 20:15 means **** all
Shiiiit, man, can't you read? You don't need to carry around all that hate and anger.

That reply from Senor Brother Rees just made my day.

What a twat.

Our Pasta, who “Arghh” in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.

Parks said:
Google is a bitch Mike!

Greentech Solutions - Contact www.greentechsolutions.com.au/contact
Greentech Solutions - Contact - ... Contact Information. Phone: 0403566457. Email: [email protected]. Hours of Operation. Mon-Fri: Available for ...
LOL anyone thought of creating an iSelect insurance quote request using this mobile number, email and name?

Get him on a gym membership list and then he'll know about it :D

Parks said:
Get him on a gym membership list and then he'll know about it :D
I wonder if he would like a coles voucher? might just do the "survey"

I was once warned that if buying from Alibaba/Aliexpress, to use a disposable email address & phone number unless you want every vendor in China trying to contact you 24/7.

Not that I condone such behaviour at all, but there would be a hilarious irony if his contact details got into the wrong hands...

The lord moves in mysterious ways.

Crooked, evasive, deceptive, shady ways.

I bet Cardinal Pell and Mic are besties....

Latest posts

Back