I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot find anything new about this jerk anywhere online, we seem to have shut him down under Core Brewing Concepts US

The web addie he had going is just a mess of broken shit.. I expect he's finally just given up on CBC and is now doing same shit under a different name... I'll have to dig deeper and continue the campaign

My googlefoo is strong. Is there a summary as to why this guy is a jerk? Will take me all week to find read 23 pages.

He took deposits on commercial brewing equipment from up and coming and established brewers and then skipped the country.

Mardoo said:
He took deposits on commercial brewing equipment from up and coming and established brewers and then skipped the country.
Thanks for the summary. No wonder it has struck a nerve with some!
Def jerk.

Cheers,
D80

*Half a kilo of free hops to the first person to find what he's trading under now.

*if trading under is still brewing related.

Mardoo said:
Micah Rees

US biz (last known location): Core Brewing USA
That's the point Mardoo, he's gone to ground and CBCusa has been abandoned.. Im trying to chase down where he went...

I can only *hope that Im partly responsible for some terrible times for the prick, A but of relentless forum posting for awareness, a very revealing facebook page (only lasted a few weeks before I was asked for ID and it was shut down) etc, etc,

Quite frankly, I'd like to hound the ******* a bit more, it gives me great pleasure to think of him squirming knowing his name is mud worldwide.

*ed hope not hops :)

Absolutely. The info was to give D80 somewhere to start. I'd love to send a few more informational letters to Mr. Rees' potential associates. (Didn't see your offer before I posted.)

There is also a Youtube account:
Green Brain

which posted a video of Core Brewing Systems advertising their "awesomeness". There is also one comment on that vid, basically him being attacked by someone who is onto him. This made me LOL. He is obviously getting hunted down.

Cheers,
D80

Edit: Yob, maybe could send him a xmas card? If this is current
Edit 2: He is now the President of Valley Electric apparently. Here
Edit 3: timing doesn't fit: that business was from 2010, before all this blew up.

Valley Electric his solar business went tits up before he came over here, last I heard the fraud squad were investigating in Victoria for the deposits which were lost, easy way to make money if you haven't got a conscience.
Should serve as a warning to anyone who is going to hand over large amounts of cash, CHECK WHO YOUR DEALING WITH FIRST.

CBC hmm, I worked for a company that had Concepts in their business name.
Yep I got shafted.

O T by the way.

Hi everyone. I have information if you're still looking for this dickhead??!!

He has started another business... It's called Greentech Solutions and he's conveniently changed his name to Mike but one call and you'll know that's him!!

http://www.greentechsolutions.com.au/home

His Facebook page even has a map to his actual home address, you know the house he bought with all of your stolen money and put in his wife's name so you can't get it!!!

I know people personally affected by this. Here's hoping his knee caps are insured

He's got a contact us page, just let him know we are on to him.

Private_eye said:
Hi everyone. I have information if you're still looking for this dickhead??!!

He has started another business... It's called Greentech Solutions and he's conveniently changed his name to Mike but one call and you'll know that's him!!

http://www.greentechsolutions.com.au/home

His Facebook page even has a map to his actual home address, you know the house he bought with all of your stolen money and put in his wife's name so you can't get it!!!

I know people personally affected by this. Here's hoping his knee caps are insured

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=41280828456

spot on, well done B)

Back