I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB on conicals? :ph34r:
Bulk buy of 2??

I am reading it as 2 * 54l conicals....or could it be 54 * 2l conicals

There is also a Facebook group called TREW BREW - that was selling bits and pieces like this on behalf of Micah a little while back when this soap opera started getting dramatic.

Part of the reason for the flame suit..

I also read it as 2 of.

I can't believe no one has thought to get ACA in on shaming this bloke.
They thrive on shit like this.

On a serious note, what he has done is fucked up. I hope everyone gets some $$ back

Yob said:
Dunno if it's just me but that link did nasty things to my phone browser...
Works fine for me yob?

Make sure you pay in cash only once the goods are in your hand.

Bargains to be had for sure,would be interesting to see the prices on the full list but as it requires Facebook sign in and I'm not on f/ face and don't know my Google pass word I won't bother.

Maybe you should send him a message on Gumtree like a was ok I did thinking of doing

Could be a wind up for our benefit, how can a business go broke and then appoint yourself as liquidator, and why does he always talk in plural, apparently his partner broke away some years ago though that doesn't let him off the hook as his name is still down as Business Partner.

Just checked the ASIC register company is still registered and not been cancelled by ASIC.

Business Name Summary

Business name:

CORE BREWING CONCEPTS

Registered

Registration date:

26/04/2012

Renewal date:

27/04/2015

Cancelled date:

Cancellation under review:

Address for service of documents:

31 Mermaid Gr Lyndhurst VIC 3975

Principal place of business:

Lyndhurst VIC 3975

Holder(s) details:

Holder Name: REES MICAH, WILKINSON STEWART
t.gif
Holder Type: Partnership
t.gif
ABN: (External Link)
t.gif

Debtor representative(s):

not applicable
t.gif

Notified successor(s):

not applicable
t.gif

Regulator:

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

t.gif

t.gif

Former State/Territory registration details

Former identifier:

B2463875N

Former State/Territory:

VIC

For some reason I opened the website...
The news section still has standard blurb text from the WordPress framework he's used for the site.
One of the praise from customers is from the CEO of the company that built said framework.
There's parts of the site that are basically unreadable because of the combinations of font and images.

No, not dodgy at all.

Edit: The tags! "Another tag" "No tag" "great tag"
The person who created and put in the site content really really has no idea at all

The site allows comments on articles. They do need to be moderated though apparently.

Wonder where that container was? Really says something about Mr. Rees, knowingly leaving behind a container of someone's equipment so he could wash his hands of it all more quickly. Zero intention to make right on any of it. Total loser.

Back