I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It didn't take me much guessing. And not very suprising

South East of Melbourne perhaps, not very good at customer relations.
I would put the link to their website up but it doesn't appear to exist anymore.

From what I have heard from my source its fair to say 95% confirmed.

Wish I had of gotten some spare silicone gaskets for my stainless conical. Even though I've also heard from a fellow member those can be hard to get.

Same here. After that attempt to crowd fund pilot breweries, it was the first website I checked. So, so dodgy. I hope he is made accountable for his actions.

Can't be certain but doesn't sound like they're concerned by customer feedback. Could be confused? Can it be confirmed by certainty?

They still have a YouTube up. If you look at the comments in the Craftypint article they get named just about straight away.

It's a bit rich for Chris Badenoch to be complaining about being screwed over by another business.

I don't know the history there but there are (by the sounds of it) plenty of little folks being hurt by them.

I'm saddened by this but can't say I'm surprised really.

If its who i suspect it is,

lukec said:
South East of Melbourne perhaps, not very good at customer relations.
I would put the link to their website up but it doesn't appear to exist anymore.
If it is who I think it is their twitter and facebook have gone now too.

hopefully all the brewing guys get to the core of the issue.

Fark,that's bad news, many dreams and a shit load of hard work and money could be gone for those hopping to set up their business.

Latest posts

Back