I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, pretty hard to hide when an entire internet forum is baying for your blood...

CfiXu1v.png

I managed to get an email through saying that AHB members know where he is.
Obviously he read it.

(Please note I was influence by the fact the Greentech website looks like something I would have made in the late 90's)

Google is a bitch Mike!
Code:
Greentech Solutions - Contact www.greentechsolutions.com.au/contact
Greentech Solutions - Contact - ... Contact Information. Phone: 0403566457. Email: [email protected]. Hours of Operation. Mon-Fri: Available for ...

Iiii got a response from him through the Web page.. Half a page of selling me the lord.. Quote a comical response actually...

Seems that comments work on his facebook page. I copied this comment direct from it. Wonder how long it'll stay there.

Roy B Cheeny Are you the same Micah Rees that ripped off a whole heap of people? Took orders and money for brewing equipment that you never delivered then fled the country. Destroying peoples lives and dreams? I'd like to know if I can trust Greentech not to rip me off.

Like · Reply · Just now

I don't understand the attitude of starting a businesses after catastrophic failure. Mike if you're reading this, get a job and try to fade into the background. Operating a business is clearly not within your skill set.

Hi Ozzie,

I'm going to simply say i wish you nothing but blessings from our heavenly father, you might know him as Jesus Christ, Brother he is very real and his love for his children is very real, you don't have to carry around that hate and anger you allow yourself to be weighed down with. Regardless of how you may have been treated by those closest to you, or what you have grown up with taking on burdens that are not your own, and feeling like you alone have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, i can tell you the father wants to take that burden from you and allow you to know true peace, a peace you have been longing for in the depths of your being as long as you can remember. You may not have been treated right growing up, but our heavenly father isn't like the people we grow up with, he is the fulfillment you know is missing at the center of your soul, the emptiness you continually try and fill with empty things.

I love you as a brother and hold no ill will to you, but Jesus loves you as a son, accept it brother, it is a free gift.

Yob said:
Hi Ozzie,

I'm going to simply say i wish you nothing but blessings from our heavenly father, you might know him as Jesus Christ, Brother he is very real and his love for his children is very real, you don't have to carry around that hate and anger you allow yourself to be weighed down with. Regardless of how you may have been treated by those closest to you, or what you have grown up with taking on burdens that are not your own, and feeling like you alone have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, i can tell you the father wants to take that burden from you and allow you to know true peace, a peace you have been longing for in the depths of your being as long as you can remember. You may not have been treated right growing up, but our heavenly father isn't like the people we grow up with, he is the fulfillment you know is missing at the center of your soul, the emptiness you continually try and fill with empty things.

I love you as a brother and hold no ill will to you, but Jesus loves you as a son, accept it brother, it is a free gift.
In other words "lol fuk u brah"

So he's not really a failed businessman who has no idea, he's just a straight out conman. Nice!
Spam the shiit out of him I say!

Yob said:
Hi Ozzie,

Well that's better than I imagined!

Yob said:
Hi Ozzie,

WTF did I just read.....

Yob said:
Hi Ozzie,

this is a very strange.

So is our father paying back the people he ripped off last time around?

Latest posts

Back