I love beer and brewing, but..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely drink before 4 or after 8.30. Otherwise I'm dragging myself off to the dunny a couple of times during the night.
That's why I'll be turning up at the case swap around 3 ish.
I'll be camping in the car in the bushes so the nocturnals will be no worries, funnel and silicone hose out through the door should work.

Or a pack of dri-nites?

I rarely drink before 4 or after 8.30. Otherwise I'm dragging myself off to the dunny a couple of times during the night.
That's why I'll be turning up at the case swap around 3 ish.
I'll be camping in the car in the bushes so the nocturnals will be no worries, funnel and silicone hose out through the door should work.

Or a pack of dri-nites?

Or one of these?

stadium-pal-on-leg1-500x500.jpg

This is another thing I think I actually invented a long time ago and now kick myself for.. the other is something like Facebook but wouldn't have had the ability to physically get something going anyway.. Probably alot of people had the same ideas but not smarts or money to make them happen

I just wish I could have a pint with lunch sometimes on work days.

Working in the city, so many tasty options, zero tolerance company wide policy. I sit behind a desk.

It's just cruel.

Lol, you're absolutely correct about that. I think it's due to being absolutely rooted after a job so people seem to self mecicate with a couple brewski's. As someone mentioned earlier it's the common 'Aussie' way too that comes with it

Now that you mention it, I have a mate who's a sparkie that worked on a construction project in China, said the locals do 12-14hr days then all head out and get blotto before turning up to work again a few hours later. Kinda goes against what we were also talking about just before! Crazy. So it's not just Aussies. He reckons they were even worse over there

I know a couple of aged care nurses, maybe they could catheterise me for the case swap.

Will would get annoyed, but at that stage probably wouldn't notice anyway.

Now that you mention it, I have a mate who's a sparkie that worked on a construction project in China, said the locals do 12-14hr days then all head out and get blotto before turning up to work again a few hours later. Kinda goes against what we were also talking about just before! Crazy. So it's not just Aussies. He reckons they were even worse over there

China has possibly the highest rates of work place deaths in the World (construction included). .. That is not something we should aspire to.

To the guy who mentioned worse hangovers drinking megaswill. I had a mate come over last night and he bought some 'Great Northern' lagers over. I thought, sure I'll give em' a go. As usual, first couple of sips were nice and fresh, but 1/3rd of the way in I just wanted a home brew. Ended up having 3 of the Northerns amd maybe 5 homies and felt sh!thouse!! I think there is something to it. By the way he loved the home brew!

Back