I Am Going To Buy With My Stimulus Package Money,i Am Going To Buy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah a pub in the barossa valley big one at that. Been super busy great for buisness, still got a week of vintage festival after this weekend too!!

Scotsman06

Thats great that ya busy, it'd be good to work in an area that you get alot of people around spending a bit of $$, very quiet up this way, alot of budget people/familys come up this way I think.. Thats why we push the Weddings and Private Functions now, there are guarantees with them and no wastage...

Woolworths is the biggest winner up here, f-----g chockers all day...
QUOTE (clean brewer @ Apr 12 2009, 07:13 PM) Have ya seen the Rudd skit they do on Rove?? Very, very funny.. :lol: Cracks me every time ! And its on tonight, wonder if Ruddy will save the world ? He He
GB

Shit, I better not miss it.. Have to see if I can tap into a wireless network around somewhere so I can stay online.. :rolleyes:

I am doing the same, just come in from whacker packing... time for a beer!
what size did you get? mine are 500x500x50 so they are gonna be heavy!
Got two kegs to keep the pack horses going!

Cheers and Beers

Robbo

Hey Robbo, mine are only 600x300x40 so not as heavy as yours. But after 15 years of shearing and other bodily abuse they are fu<&ing heavy.
They look shit hot tho

Thats great that ya busy, it'd be good to work in an area that you get alot of people around spending a bit of $$, very quiet up this way, alot of budget people/familys come up this way I think.. Thats why we push the Weddings and Private Functions now, there are guarantees with them and no wastage...

Ha! Ha! The aeromedical people I work with reckon H.B. is full of the nearly born and nearly dead. Have to cater for weddings and funerals I spose

Ha! Ha! The aeromedical people I work with reckon H.B. is full of the nearly born and nearly dead. Have to cater for weddings and funerals I spose

Come on Ian, lets get the story straight!! <_< Hervey Bay is home of the "Newly Wed or Nearly Dead".. :eek: Weddings are very popular, the young spend their money on a house and a wedding and thats it..

Quite a few 60+ Birthday parties and I have done a couple wakes :( , unfortunately they were not old, but some youngish people that have had their life taken due to the nasties of life...

Its a town of the elderly and the families.... Was told when I come here, "unless you fish, there is nothing to do"

Come on Ian, lets get the story straight!! <_< Hervey Bay is home of the "Newly Wed or Nearly Dead".. :eek: Weddings are very popular, the young spend their money on a house and a wedding and thats it..

Quite a few 60+ Birthday parties and I have done a couple wakes :( , unfortunately they were not old, but some youngish people that have had their life taken due to the nasties of life...

Its a town of the elderly and the families.... Was told when I come here, "unless you fish, there is nothing to do"
I guess the med people put there own spin on it. They fly in, fly out and don't get to see the Newly Wed part, just the reason for the Wed maybe.

I reckon H.B is a top spot myself. I do get a laugh when I think of the first time I walked into a pub down there tho. Two electric scooters parked at the bar and two old blokes at the end of the bar comparing walking sticks ha!, no bullshit. I couldn't believe it. It really is the home of electic scooters.

Cheers

Air Asia has tickets for 137 bucks to KL and then from there to anywhere in Asia for Sweet -F-all , i really wanted to go back to pattaya for some ........ but , i'll spend it at craftbrewer !

Hopefully one of these if SWMBO lets me...

TaylorMade_R9_Driver_450x600.jpg

I do get a laugh when I think of the first time I walked into a pub down there tho. Two electric scooters parked at the bar and two old blokes at the end of the bar comparing walking sticks ha!, no bullshit. I couldn't believe it. It really is the home of electic scooters.
I know, they all meet up on the Esplanade for some Guiness World Record attempt of the most scooters in a town, or something :D ..
I reckon H.B is a top spot myself.
It is mate, dont get me wrong.. Just doesnt suit me professionly.. :(
I'm way too rich to care!
I know you care! Just too rich! :p

Hopefully one of these if SWMBO lets me...

View attachment 26175

It might help for a few rounds man, but , golf is a head case. If you have ever hit a good drive with your existing driver, then you CAN do it again, and again , and again. If not, then a new bling driver in the bag wont help.
Been there and done that, and seen it time and time again
But, hey, it makes you feel good for a short time :ph34r:

I thought I might do something evil like save it...

I thought I might do something evil like save it...

How is that going to help the economy then .

Why dont you buy some grain or hops and yeast or something
add some water
Boil it
and help the F#*@% >G Economy

Pumpy

How is that going to help the economy then .

Isnt the idea that we can build real wealth on a tertiary consumption economy using borrowed money what got us into this mess in the first place?

Real wealth is created through investing in productive capital, not buing sh*t you dont need to impress people you dont like...

Snowboard boots and a flight to NZ. Some new bindings with the PH pay this weekend.

Got a mate coming down from HB for a footy weekend next week. He loves it up there.

Latest posts

Back