I Am Going To Buy With My Stimulus Package Money,i Am Going To Buy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys... Gosh Im looking forward to what I find at home this afternoon!

With over 250 clients on my books who are getting the $900 via my Trust Account, I'm salivating over what I can buy !!!! :rolleyes:

Oh its good to be a bean counter sometimes ! :lol:

People that spend child payments on booze and new tech toys give me the shits...
heres an idea BUY YOUR KID THINGS THEY NEED!! my sister recently had a kid and without the payments they would be struggling.. they wanted a tv so we gave them one of our old ones.. not a fancy plasma but you can still watch it.. I dont get some people... </rant>

We won't be spending any either of ours on our daughter.....but she doesn't need anything, she has plenty of clothes, eats well and also has a bank account that can have a larger balance than mine does the day before my pay day....

It's time for mummy and daddy to have nice things :D

Has anybody in WA got there payment yet??? I bet we are last!

Nothing here yet either - I want my money back now Rudd or i'll charge the ATO an overdue fee + interest :(

Nothing here yet either - I want my money back now Rudd or i'll charge the ATO an overdue fee + interest :(

Same here! Sweet FA. <_<

Hey Steve I thought you'd be punting yours up on some tickets to see The Specials. I saw a poster yesterday saying they're hitting town soon. :beerbang:

Warren -

Hey Steve I thought you'd be punting yours up on some tickets to see The Specials. I saw a poster yesterday saying they're hitting town soon. :beerbang:

...but that would be classed as entertainment. We arent allowed entertainment in Canberra.

Still waiting here and I am within 4km of the Sydney CBD.........

People that spend child payments on booze and new tech toys give me the shits...
heres an idea BUY YOUR KID THINGS THEY NEED!! my sister recently had a kid and without the payments they would be struggling.. they wanted a tv so we gave them one of our old ones.. not a fancy plasma but you can still watch it.. I dont get some people... </rant>
I suppose you are looking for another bite....well here goes!

(start of rant)
The problem with making statements as you have above is you do not know what I am going to spend my newly acquired wealth on. My kids do not want for anything that is a necessity in life.
Self opinionated assholes like yourself should pull your head in and let others set their own priorities and goals and not neccesarily conform to your restricted view of what they should do with money.
Just because your sister was a little hard up and needed a TV off you doesnt mean everybody is in the same boat.

SPEND THE MONEY HOW YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(End of rant)

As soon as i get it i'm going to put it all on the favorite in the First :lol:

Rook

I suppose you are looking for another bite....well here goes!

(start of rant)
The problem with making statements as you have above is you do not know what I am going to spend my newly acquired wealth on. My kids do not want for anything that is a necessity in life.
Self opinionated assholes like yourself should pull your head in and let others set their own priorities and goals and not neccesarily conform to your restricted view of what they should do with money.
Just because your sister was a little hard up and needed a TV off you doesnt mean everybody is in the same boat.

SPEND THE MONEY HOW YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(End of rant)
+1.
Hell +15!
I couldn't have said it better reg.

and gava:
I plan to buy some AG gear. Why? because I make sure my children have more than what they need and crap loads of what they want. Time for some "me cash"...and if you don't like it then stiff shit.

EK

Ours just arrived in the mail so off to the bank we go. Then maybe a flutter on the pokies for the afternoon to see if I can double it :ph34r:

fair enough...hookers and whiskey it is....

edit: I re-read what I typed and I dont mean EVERYONE that has kids I was meaning the people that have kids which really really need to spend it on their kids and they dont..

fair enough...hookers and whiskey it is....
Shamelessly stolen and shoddily edited;

aleandwhores.jpeg

Actually, I meant that I stole and edited (the image). Never mind.

Oh sorry ... as you were.... :lol:

EDIT: im having real troubles with my typing/reading today.. to much coffee me thinks.

Back