I Am Going To Buy With My Stimulus Package Money,i Am Going To Buy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why, why, why did I become a Chef?? :blink: Thats right, I was told that people will always have to eat!!! :unsure:

For the same reason I am a croupier and the wife is a nurse....

People will always want to gamble, and people will always get sick.....

You'd almost have to feel sorry for anyone who was working in the financial sector, made over 100K last year, has since lost all their money on the market and now, just to add some salt to the wound, misses out on Rudd dollars...

ALMOST.

got my list coming together already up to $500........ then I might get my next few brews ready... should be good!

Bought a another temperature controlled wine fridge on ebay this arvo for my fermentations!

Also am searching for a second hand bar fridge of about 130 litres or so.... not having much luck finding one though

Ankle surgery.....oh wait, the government should have paid for that already, given that the damage was done when on operational duty.....should I continue the 16 year old battle with the department of verterans affairs, or just pay for it out of my own damn pocket.....???

I wont get it since I'm a lazy bugger and haven't done my tax for about the last 6 years.

I really should do something about that.

Mine has already been spent, gonna pay off the majority of my CC debt ;)

For the same reason I am a croupier and the wife is a nurse....

People will always want to gamble, and people will always get sick.....

You'd almost have to feel sorry for anyone who was working in the financial sector, made over 100K last year, has since lost all their money on the market and now, just to add some salt to the wound, misses out on Rudd dollars...

ALMOST.

Good point, always jobs around for Chefs and ok money, just 1 of those days.. :rolleyes:

Good point, always jobs around for Chefs and ok money, just 1 of those days.. :rolleyes:

At my work this weekend,

Friday Night:250 meals
Sat Lunch: 186 meals
Sat Night: 300 meals
Sun Lunch: 300 Meals
Sun night:?????

Cheers

Scotsman06

Sorry Yardy, I work hard too, obviously just not hard enough, as im getting it.. :(

Why, why, why did I become a Chef?? :blink: Thats right, I was told that people will always have to eat!!! :unsure:

Mines going to Credit Card for future use..........

Yeh I know how that feels. I've been an aircraft engineer long enough to know better. Took 8 years just to get the basic qualifications. I'm on call 24/7 and is it worth it?? Put it this way I'm still very much elligible for the stimulus package :( .

Anyway I've had my whinge.

Cheers

Being spent on a retun ticket to Vietnam! at least im simulating Singapores economy by flying with Singapore airlines! :D

Sorry Yardy, I work hard too, obviously just not hard enough, as im getting it.. :(

Mines going to Credit Card for future use..........

no need for that mate, i wasn't having a dig :)

wish I'd been born rich instead of handsome...

cheers

And me too! Bloody Ruddy and that funny laugh. He He The old silver tail would have given it to me.
GB

Have ya seen the Rudd skit they do on Rove?? Very, very funny.. :lol:

At my work this weekend,

Friday Night:250 meals
Sat Lunch: 186 meals
Sat Night: 300 meals
Sun Lunch: 300 Meals
Sun night:?????

Holy shit man, do you work in a club or something??

Some rent and how to brew like a monk.

Also razors to shave the centre of my head and a brown cowl.

Holy shit man, do you work in a club or something??

Nah a pub in the barossa valley big one at that. Been super busy great for buisness, still got a week of vintage festival after this weekend too!!

Scotsman06

Mine went to a new Saw and new Router and and new Sander with a about 20kilos of grain thrown in for good measure
i now owe the SWMBO foundation a grand or so :(

Damn the stimulus package.. it over stimulated me :)

Tom

Back