I Am Going To Buy With My Stimulus Package Money,i Am Going To Buy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bloody much. :angry:

All I can say Ruddy is sucked in that your little Thai holiday got screwed up! :lol:

mines going on material for the wood fired pizza oven MKII....or i SWMBO gets her way...saved...

Buying my girl a bike and banking the rest so we can build a house, so will also be putting the first home builders boost to work too B)

Otherwise, I'd love to buy a big beerbelly kettle and burner....

Rich bastards.. <_<

Not necessarily - I have a friend who was on centrelink last year, but started uni this year (full time) working full time shiftwork to support himself without getting centrelink, so he falls between the gaps and doesn't get it (have to be getting centrelink to get the student bonus). probably works harder than anyone I know as well.

I'm going to buy a set of sigma pro power stones and a kanetsugu pro-m petty and 270mm gyuto. Not sure what I'll do with the change... I guess I've got the woman's bday and anniversary coming up...

Isnt the idea that we can build real wealth on a tertiary consumption economy using borrowed money what got us into this mess in the first place?

Real wealth is created through investing in productive capital, not buing sh*t you dont need to impress people you dont like...

Had a six pack of Leffe Radieus (8.2%) given to me for Easter instead of Chocolate yesterday
:eek:

apologies if I offended anyone James .

Pumpy :)

Had a six pack of Leffe Radieus (8.2%) given to me for Easter instead of Chocolate yesterday
:eek:

apologies if I offended anyone James .

Pumpy :)

None taken mate. Although now Im upset that noone got me beer for easter!

Me too :(
I pay a lot of tax and do a lot of work for the Govt Departments, but get stiffed yet again. :(

Doc

I feel your pain, Doc, we have missed out on all the payments. It wouldn't have worried me except for the fact we have a friendly lass that lives at the end of our street as a constant reminder; 8 kids with 6 different surnames. Since the first round of payments I figure she's collected nearly $20k and the grass out the frount of her place is still 3ft high... :angry: You could tell every time the payments hit her account, the music went for days, and the bloke at the local bottle-o had a grin so wide if he had lipstick on he would have painted his ears...

Anyway, I know cases like this are a small percentage and that a lot of people will use it for good things, but I still have this bad feeling it's not going to have the effect intended and our kids will be paying it back for years to come

putting my order craftbrewer lastnight stuff kept going out of stock!! I think everyone is buying up!

Schooey this is my first payment!! I didn't even get a tax back last year.. had to pay.. So i better do my part and spend it..

We got a little 10 week old puppy... A puggle which is a pug x beagle (designer dog LOL!)...

Very much a pug very stubborn... she is pooing everywhere inside at the moment...

I own a pugalier and yes, very bossy and stubborn, and she shit everywhere when we first got her, but is finally toilet trained now!

Oh i am buying stuff to finally get kegging set up going, have had a chest freezer sitting in shed for months now, so will finally have money to be free of bottles!!

Schooey this is my first payment!! I didn't even get a tax back last year.. had to pay.. So i better do my part and spend it..

Congrats mate... I don't really begrudge anyone getting it or spending it. Just shits me when I see it being pissed up the wall and her kids still walking the street in dirty clothes. But as is always the case you can't implement a perfect system for a mass, there's always gonna be something...

I guess there's just as many tax dodging slimy bastards that earn too much but have a great accountant that will get it too

... she is pooing everywhere inside at the moment...

A well placed champagne cork/size 9 boot will fix that problem Katie! :lol:

Well I'm buying my new keg setup regardless with "Chappo's Stimulate his Tastebuds Package". The problem is KRUDD gets 10% of AGAIN!!! GST ARRGGHHH!!!! I CAN"T WIN!!! :angry: <_<

Congrats mate... I don't really begrudge anyone getting it or spending it. Just shits me when I see it being pissed up the wall and her kids still walking the street in dirty clothes. But as is always the case you can't implement a perfect system for a mass, there's always gonna be something...

I guess there's just as many tax dodging slimy bastards that earn too much but have a great accountant that will get it too

People that spend child payments on booze and new tech toys give me the shits...
heres an idea BUY YOUR KID THINGS THEY NEED!! my sister recently had a kid and without the payments they would be struggling.. they wanted a tv so we gave them one of our old ones.. not a fancy plasma but you can still watch it.. I dont get some people... </rant>

People that spend child payments on booze and new tech toys give me the shits...
heres an idea BUY YOUR KID THINGS THEY NEED!! my sister recently had a kid and without the payments they would be struggling.. they wanted a tv so we gave them one of our old ones.. not a fancy plasma but you can still watch it.. I dont get some people... </rant>

ROFL... get over it... Why does everybody think everyone is going out to buy plasmas... My daughter has being asking me for a WII for a long time but Im thinking no way to expensive... but then the little dog she just got was twice the price of a WII!...

Why does everybody think everyone is going out to buy plasmas...

OK fine, not just plasmas.. but they buy WANTS not NEEDS thats what is annoying..

OK fine, not just plasmas.. but they buy WANTS not NEEDS thats what is annoying..

Who are you talking about though? Im sure there are a lot of people that will be spending there money wisely or saving it. etc.

Ok guys... Gosh Im looking forward to what I find at home this afternoon!

Back