I Am Going To Buy With My Stimulus Package Money,i Am Going To Buy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
A standard 70 litre stainless kettle with lid, fitted with pickup tube on compression fitting, welded 1/2" socket outlet, ball valve, and hosetail from Beerbelly $ 419.95

one of those Rambo burners $195

a couple of bags of Maris Otter $200

three two litre Elrlenmeyer flasks $90

Not much change left :(

Pumpy :)

a 40 Litre Urn
Biab Material
Hydrometer
Ingrediants for atleast two new batches
A secondary fermentor

I'm looking at getting a falsie, kettle hopscreen and bulkhead fittings from beerbelly,

Maybe a march pump and some steel to start a new brewery bench

Will have to see what happens

Cede

Nothin' Ruddy says I can't have any!
+1

I paid tax throughout the year, but got it all back for being a 'low-income earner' ... if it's a 'low-income' shouldn't I get some more money!?!?! Had big plans for that too. Kegs will have to wait. :(

I owe tax from last year so its going straight back to the miserable barstard :icon_vomit:

Already spent on pavers for new outdoor area. Just got lay the heavy buggers now <_<

Hmmm, really need to do my tax from last year.... :ph34r:

However, would be looking at a false bottom for the mash tun, maybe 2-4 more kegs and accessories, plus getting my non-working 500L freezer up and running as a keg fridge (or getting a new one through work)....

Cheers

Heat pump water heater here,going to do our bit to save the world and reduce our carbon footprint.

Batz

Already spent on pavers for new outdoor area. Just got lay the heavy buggers now <_<

I am doing the same, just come in from whacker packing... time for a beer!
what size did you get? mine are 500x500x50 so they are gonna be heavy!
Got two kegs to keep the pack horses going!

Cheers and Beers

Robbo

I spent most of the wife's (she got hers in March through centrelink as she got a family tax benefit one) on equipment and ingredients to go AG...

As such, she is claiming most of mine in return for her body mods, the rest I am using for a marga mill, a few sacks of grain and maybe some hops and yeast from the change..

Haven't got it yet but already spent it on a new aircon... that and installation is way more than the $950.

A new lawnmower and whipper snipper... Let someone borrow mine and they bought it back buggered!
And the mower has been temperamental the last few times i've used it... So time to upgrade to newer models

New BBQ for to be built into entertaining area. Gunna cook me some animals!! :beer:

(and converting a chest feezer to match above mentioned BBQ :icon_drunk: )

:icon_cheers: SJ

i prefer hard working ******* :)
Sorry Yardy, I work hard too, obviously just not hard enough, as im getting it.. :(

Why, why, why did I become a Chef?? :blink: Thats right, I was told that people will always have to eat!!! :unsure:

Mines going to Credit Card for future use..........

Latest posts

Back