Quantcast

Brewery Bits For Sale

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
How's it?

I am again trying to sell my brewery. I had not takers in April, so am re-posting. Here is the old ad.

Right, so, I am going to split everything and aim lower (much lower). I have got to get everything out of the shed, which means I am open to offers, including in kind swapsies. Anyway, I'm open to offers and all that.

What I have...

1 x HLT (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded with temp gauge, sight glass, copper pickup tube, 1 piece stainless tap - $90
1 x Mash Tun (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded, false bottom, underlet (no dead space), 3 piece stainless tap, temp gauge, insulated. - $120 with Mash Return or $100 without
1 x Mash return (Beerbelly I think) It is a cup with a return that can be placed close to the grain bed and a hose goes into it. I'll get to the pics - $30
1 x Kettle (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded with temp gauge, sight glass, copper pickup tube, 3 piece stainless tap. I also made a whirlpool attachment if you have a pump - $90
2 x Rambo burners, the high pressure ones ($180 new) - $150 for both or $80 each
1x Copper imersion chiller - $50
1 x Large Stainless Mash Paddle from Beerbelly - $30
Assorted stainless 1/2inch fittings. $20 the lot (PM for details). I have 1/2inch male to male, female to female, taps, elbows...
Lengths of food grade tubing (used) - $20
1 x Brewrig - Large steel structure on castors that fits the brewing gear. It has a removable stand for the HLT - $50

Does not come with a pump. I am taking that for my next project.

$550 the lot

I am in the north of Melbourne and all is pick up.

Benn

Reaction score
Pm'd bout the assorted fittings.

altone

Reaction score
Any chance of pics?
Might be up for one of these to repurpose into a 1V system

TwoCrows

Reaction score
Interested , pic's will help.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
Pics attached. Anymore please let me know.

The mixed bits of the plumbing includes one other 1 piece s/s tap. The brass parts are optional.

IMG_0176.png

IMG_0173.png

IMG_0174.png

IMG_0175.png

IMG_0170.png

IMG_0171.png

IMG_0172.png

IMG_0168.png

IMG_0169.png

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
Brew rig. The HLT stand is removable and can stand on it's own. The two Rambo burners fit on either end.

IMG_0178.png

IMG_0177.png

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
Stainless bits are sold. Everything else is still for sale

Crusty

The Electric Brewery
Reaction score
I'll take the beerbelly mash return with hose & fittings if you can post to Yamba 2464.
PM sent.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
The mash return is sold. Everything else is being offered at never before seen prices... Not really, you've seen the prices before but I am using a tactic I saw on Gruen.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
1 x HLT (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded with temp gauge, sight glass, copper pickup tube, 1 piece stainless tap - $90
1 x Mash Tun (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded, false bottom, underlet (no dead space), 3 piece stainless tap, temp gauge, insulated. - $100
1 x Mash return (Beerbelly I think) It is a cup with a return that can be placed close to the grain bed and a hose goes into it. I'll get to the pics - $30
1 x Kettle (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded with temp gauge, sight glass, copper pickup tube, 3 piece stainless tap. I also made a whirlpool attachment if you have a pump - $90
2 x Rambo burners, the high pressure ones ($180 new) - $150 for both or $80 each
1x Copper imersion chiller - $50
1 x Large Stainless Mash Paddle from Beerbelly - $30
Assorted stainless 1/2inch fittings. $20 the lot (PM for details). I have 1/2inch male to male, female to female, taps, elbows...
Lengths of food grade tubing (used) - $20
1 x Brewrig - Large steel structure on castors that fits the brewing gear. It has a removable stand for the HLT - 3 bottles of beer / Raspberry Pi / Arduino

I still have some stuff left. The brew rig is pretty sweet. I would rate it as one of the greatest things I had my dad build on my behalf, mostly because, in his words "Nah, it'll be quicker if I weld it all for you." Teach a man to fish and all that. So have a piece of nostalgia, something you can pass onto your kids (or grandkids). I just really need it out of the shed. So, if you want it, it can be yours for the low price of an Arduino or Raspberry Pi, or a 3 bottles of your finest homebrew. Are we allowed to swap for beer? Why 3? 1 for me and 2 for dad.

Also, the mash tun. You should grab it. It is an engineering marvel, like a Ferrari without the pretension. I know, you probably already have one (a mash tun / Ferrari) but it is more impressive having two in your shed. Can't swap this for beer. I'll throw in the mash paddle.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
They are the high pressure ones. The one that looks like it should be at the back of a jet engine.

The model number is HPA100LPB

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
UPDATE...

Some stuff sold, some stuff still on the bench. I have the following left.

1 x Mash Tun (50l refurb keg). Stainless welded, false bottom, underlet (no dead space), 3 piece stainless tap, temp gauge, insulated. - $100
1x Copper immersion chiller - $50
1 x Brewrig - Large steel structure on castors that fits the brewing gear. It has a removable stand for the HLT - Pretty much free...

Mash tun anyone?

TNT650R

Reaction score
Thanks for the burners!
If you are up in Sydney let me know and we could catch up for a beer!!!

cheers!

Latest posts