I Am Going To Buy With My Stimulus Package Money,i Am Going To Buy....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spend the money on a beer holiday if not brew gear

A beer holiday is a great way to help the economy - but Ruddy would expect that to be spent on a Qantas airfare! If only they could match Singapore Airlines!

Pok,

Does this mean you are still doing the wine making course in Adelaide?

Wally

Moving to Adelaide to start the wine making course in late July. All dependent on me passing the two chem courses I am doing at the moment as they are re-requisites for entry into the wine course.

Moving to Adelaide to start the wine making course in late July. All dependent on me passing the two chem courses I am doing at the moment as they are re-requisites for entry into the wine course.
If you need some help with the chemistry drop me a PM, I will try not to misguide you too much. It's been 10 years since I was studying, but I amaza myself when stuff comes dribbling out at work every now and then.

Best of luck with your studies Pok.

If you are looking for somewhere to brew in Adelaide, I live about a kilometre down the hill from where you will be studying.

Wally

I might just have to take you up on that offer when I come down. Will need to make some friends...and the more beer or wine related the better :D

If you need some help with the chemistry drop me a PM, I will try not to misguide you too much. It's been 10 years since I was studying, but I amaza myself when stuff comes dribbling out at work every now and then.

Cheers glenos. I might just have to bug you with some crazy questions if I come up with some :p

<some content removed due to relevance>

wish I'd been born rich instead of handsome...

cheers
Yeah, me too. ...or at least one of the two. ;)

as for me, I plan to spend some $$ on house reno's. Maybe a concrete floor in my brewery, and some more shelving. :rolleyes:

How about you get down to Little Creatures Fremantle and have a few pints of "Stimulus IPA" - was there tonight and its very nice indeed! US cascade all the way. Good way to spend that extra cash!

Back