How Many Registered Ahb Members Brew Ag Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How I brew my beers

• I brew AG beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I brew using another method

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Screwtop

Inspectors Pocket Brewery
Reaction score
After searching around for a good 20 min I could not find a poll anywhere on AHB that would indicate how many of the now 11,800 odd registered AHB members brew all grain beer.

Mods feel free to pull this topic if this is a repeat.

Cheers,

Screwy

After searching around for a good 20 min I could not find a poll anywhere on AHB that would indicate how many of the now 11,800 odd registered AHB members brew all grain beer.

Mods feel free to pull this topic if this is a repeat.

Cheers,

Screwy
it would not let me vote AG ( as well aswort kits )
Cheers

Ferg

Extrapolating the current results would suggest 11,800 AG brewers.

So the BIABer's choose option 2 ? :ph34r:

Edit: Keys too close together

11,800 - How many are still active ya reckon?

And those that are still active due to the passion of brewing are the ones being more likely to be AG'ing or learning to head that way....

A great idea but can't see the results being anywhere near 'actual' !

:unsure:

Edit: Did I miss a something?

Last I checked BIAB used GRAIN :lol:
Yeah i was like :blink:

:lol:

Yes there should be a pillow case section...

Isn't that what you QLD swappers chew on when Barbara has its way with you? :lol:

Not that many....many would have cracked the wotsits and been essentially driven off by the trolls. ph34r.gif

Better change that post butters QUICK, it might come off as being non informative psychobabble.

Not that many....many would have cracked the wotsits and been essentially driven off by the trolls. :ph34r:

Any way you can tell how many different users have actually logged in, in the last 6 months?

11,800 - How many are still active ya reckon?

And those that are still active due to the passion of brewing are the ones being more likely to be AG'ing or learning to head that way....

A great idea but can't see the results being anywhere near 'actual' !

:unsure:

Edit: Did I miss a something?

Sorry Cocko,

Maybe I should have worded the topic heading differently. Basically wanting to get an idea of how many are AG brewing, the number voting for this selection in the poll should give that number.

Cheers,

Screwy

Not that many....many would have cracked the wotsits and been essentially driven off by the trolls. :ph34r:

:lol: BTW: Who are you? HAHA!

Sorry Cocko,

Maybe I should have worded the topic heading differently. Basically wanting to get an idea of how many are AG brewing, the number voting for this selection in the poll should give that number.

Cheers,

Screwy

Makes sense. My bad. :rolleyes:

I think there is little chance of this thread being anywhere near reliable. Many k&kers are too scared to speak up and every time I read the AG/Partials section I am staggered by the amount of regular posters there who don't post (so presumably don't look) anywhere else.

Very interested to see the results none-the-less.

We are all brewing bro's and sista's here folks.

Many/most us all started in K&K land...

Its a great learning base imo.

Great thread this one too... should be very interesting the discussions held...

I think there is little chance of this thread being anywhere near reliable. Many k&kers are too scared to speak up and every time I read the AG/Partials section I am staggered by the amount of regular posters there who don't post (so presumably don't look) anywhere else.

No need to be scared K&K'ers, make youself heard! :icon_cheers:

Its all brewing, its all good.

I was like that when I first joined here and posted only in the k&k section cause thats what I did. I read the ag forum from time to time but ran away scared.

I was like that when I first joined here and posted only in the k&k section cause thats what I did. I read the ag forum from time to time but ran away scared.

I'll admit that I rarely post in the AG forum (and even then only when I really want to know something that I doubt more experienced brewers will ask about) but I do read it regularly despite not brewing AG. Is this hypocrisy? No. Bugger you for asking! How rude are you?

I only post what I know, not what I have read...

That said, I also post sometimes when I think I know, and it turns out wrong...

THAT said, sometimes I post for the sake of it...

So what do I know :blink:

:lol:

Edit: That is in any forum.

Back