Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I was watching a small package I sent up to NSW recently and while I know there has been a bit of ponding up there, the package took a week to arrive.

This means that no matter where I send them, I cant guarantee to get it to you by the Friday (as was usually the case previously) and the product is sitting god knows where over a weekend. Unacceptable.

Therefore, I will be deleting the option from my postage, it was really only used for yeast which makes it even more unacceptable in the long run.

So, HDA is now fully and only express post.

Cheers

Yob said:
Right, I was watching a small package I sent up to NSW recently and while I know there has been a bit of ponding up there, the package took a week to arrive.

This means that no matter where I send them, I cant guarantee to get it to you by the Friday (as was usually the case previously) and the product is sitting god knows where over a weekend. Unacceptable.

Therefore, I will be deleting the option from my postage, it was really only used for yeast which makes it even more unacceptable in the long run.

So, HDA is now fully and only express post.

Cheers
So was that package stamped priority or just standard under their new system?

Hey Yob, any updates on the Simcoe and Mosaic? I'm looking to get 250 of each, if thats not possible I guess I'll have to just get 500 bags :icon_drool2:

Also, do you have any flowers or any coming in the near future?

Cheers!

Bit late in the season for flowers, I 'might' still have a pack in the freezer, will look.

NZ Cascade, simcoe, Mosiac pellets and motueka and Nelson hop shots to be split from tonight to Saturday night

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Worth an ask!

Beauty. I'll keep an eye on here/the website.
Thanks mate.

Ordered Saturday and arrived today (Tuesday). Hopdealz great.
Auspost jammed $150 of hops in an express parcel half into the letterbox, in the sun, on a 38c day without ringing the $&@$ doorbell!
Normal big box Aussie post contractor is great. The motor bike brigade are not...

enoch said:
The motor bike brigade are not...
You expect the motorbike postie to waste his time and get off the bike and ring your bell?
Did you consider checking the post at the usual time they ride past?

indica86 said:
Did you consider checking the post at the usual time they ride past?
Thanks for your valuable contribution.
The normal time has a 6 hour window.

enoch said:
Ordered Saturday and arrived today (Tuesday). Hopdealz great.
Auspost jammed $150 of hops in an express parcel half into the letterbox, in the sun, on a 38c day without ringing the $&@$ doorbell!
Normal big box Aussie post contractor is great. The motor bike brigade are not...
ouch

enoch said:
Thanks for your valuable contribution.\
Not a problem. My local postie - on the bike - has to smash out the whole round in a very fast time.
I am certain that no where in his job description is mentioned door bell ringing for hops.

Window of six hours for hops that have travelled from who knows where is not going to make a real lot of difference, I have no issues with how my $100+ of hops is left sitting.

And again, you expect a motorbike postie to get off his bike and ring your bell?

Some sneaky listing's just up, very limited citra etc, they were reserve bags not claimed.

First in best dressed ;)

BottloBill said:
Cha CHING! B)
Sniper!! B)

In Other News....

Just noticed while splitting there has been a bit of a supply error and Ive received 2014 US Cascade by mistake..

You are the big winner here, Ive reduced it to clear at $25 a half kilo...

Its plenty stinky and I'd have no hesitation in using it at all.. but as a sweetner.. and just for kicks,

first 5 people to bags one gets a free hop shot of their choosing... (just let me know what sort you want)

cant get sweeter than that right?

For The Love of Hops

:)

Yob said:
Sniper!! B)

In Other News....

Just noticed while splitting there has been a bit of a supply error and Ive received 2014 US Cascade by mistake..

You are the big winner here, Ive reduced it to clear at $25 a half kilo...

Its plenty stinky and I'd have no hesitation in using it at all.. but as a sweetner.. and just for kicks,

first 5 people to bags one gets a free hop shot of their choosing... (just let me know what sort you want)

cant get sweeter than that right?

For The Love of Hops

:)
Can I put my hand up for one of those deals and put my order through later today?
Need to work out a couple of other hops to add to the order at the same time.

SBOB said:
Can I put my hand up for one of those deals and put my order through later today?
Need to work out a couple of other hops to add to the order at the same time.
Sure can, in fact, all sales today regardless of variety will get a free hop shot.

If I'm not told what sort, I'll just randomly select one and chuck it in ;)

Yob said:
Sure can, in fact, all sales today regardless of variety will get a free hop shot.

If I'm not told what sort, I'll just randomly select one and chuck it in ;)
Yob
Friend im splitting with decided he preferred NZ Cascade and noticed you had some 2015 of that, so grabbed that instead of the cheaper 2014 cascade

PM'd you the hop shot preference

Latest posts

Back