Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need Saaz Yob.

Keen as mustard for Goldings and Fuggles mate. Are they gunna be 250's or 500's ?

Put me down for .5 each of us cascade, fuggles and hall mitt. If possible of course. Ill keep an eye on the site.

Actually 500 probably won't hurt. One of each please sir [emoji481][emoji481]

Brooklyn, EKG, Fuggles Hallertau and Magnum all listed..

it's going to be a long night, I best not start on the IIIPA....

I miss the 250's Yob, I can use 250gm fairly quickly and don't have hops going cheesy in the freezer.

Batz said:
I miss the 250's Yob, I can use 250gm fairly quickly and don't have hops going cheesy in the freezer.
I still do them by request Batz, that way I can slot them in as time permits rather than dedicating time I dont have to them.

If I have it, I'll split it up for you mate.

:beer:

Yob said:
I still do them by request Batz, that way I can slot them in as time permits rather than dedicating time I dont have to them.

If I have it, I'll split it up for you mate.

:beer:
Thanks possum. :p

OK, visitor to the house of Yob. 2015 US Cascade… **** me, really darling, let's go home now. Darryl Hanna in "Splash". I do come round Yob's a bit, so take that as you may in terms of affiliation, butImquitecapableofmyownopinioonthankyouzebeetches

OK, after a bit of sleep and another sleep…I like US Cascade and I LOVE NZ Cascade. This 2015 US Cascade is like the NZ/Cali lovechild. The best of both worlds, and I'm not usually a huge fan of US Cascade. Get some up 'ya!

Latest posts

Back