Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Yob, hope you got that order late last week for the mosaic, i had to use my mrs paypal and address but put a note on the order. i can't actually remember putting down an address...

nearly 1/2 a k of mosaic - damn i love that stuff!

droid said:
hey Yob, hope you got that order late last week for the mosaic, i had to use my mrs paypal and address but put a note on the order. i can't actually remember putting down an address...

nearly 1/2 a k of mosaic - damn i love that stuff!
yep, you should be getting it ....

heads off to check orders...

and says...

Awaiting Collection at BAIRNSDALE POST SHOP

7:25am Tue 16 Feb
Bairnsdale, VIC

Legend, thanks mate - pity Aus Post haven't told me about it!

cheers J

Mardoo said:
OK, visitor to the house of Yob. 2015 US Cascade… **** me, really darling, let's go home now. Darryl Hanna in "Splash". I do come round Yob's a bit, so take that as you may in terms of affiliation, butImquitecapableofmyownopinioonthankyouzebeetches

Mardoo said:
Way too late. Welcome to the Gravitational Wave.

Mardoo said:
OK, after a bit of sleep and another sleep…I like US Cascade and I LOVE NZ Cascade. This 2015 US Cascade is like the NZ/Cali lovechild. The best of both worlds, and I'm not usually a huge fan of US Cascade. Get some up 'ya!
Mardoo practicing his Northside Novice impression. It's coming along, mate.

i take that back, i told the parcel contractor to put everything to our PO box instead...apparently when i left Aus Post, damn memory i must make a point to um, what was it? whatever

edit> oh yeah, put him back on the xmas prezzie list hehe

Mardoo said:
OK, visitor to the house of Yob. 2015 US Cascade… **** me, really darling, let's go home now. Darryl Hanna in "Splash". I do come round Yob's a bit, so take that as you may in terms of affiliation, butImquitecapableofmyownopinioonthankyouzebeetches
Sometimes I have no idea what you are saying.

Must be that strange accent of yours coming through.

I still like you though....

These posts are some of your best ones.

Mardoo said:
Why Thank You! Maybe I miss him so much I'm becoming him. Really, one of my longtime favourite posters.
I miss his hard-to-follow/comprehend beer reviews. Could alcohol play a part in ramblings such as these ?

That's a question for the scientists, I suppose.

Just ordered a halfa of Brooklyn...

Brewing:

Brooklyn is a big hop delivering high alpha acid with a generous weight of oil while its lower cohumulone provides a soft well-structured but solid bitterness. Sensory panels describe the flavours and aromas in the finished beer to be that of grapefruit, tropical and passionfruit.

Excited.
Hops are good!!!

Hops are good, he's a hoppin good

indica86 said:
Excited.
Hops are good!!!

Hops are good, he's a hoppin good
just checked the postage times and it seems you are out of the next day delivery.. I'll hold it till mondays run mate unless you want em to ship it anyway.

Cheers

Ive got some Belle Saison Yeast with about a month left on them reduced to $2:50, great yeast and right in saison for it.....

I ripped open a packet on the weekend and rehydrated it and was frothing and carrying on in the usual time.

Fresh stock is about 4 weeks away.

Cheers

I'll take one.
Can I just pay too fiddy and have you throw it in with the hops>???

Back