Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My normal hops seem to have not been replaced, is it all this Liquid Hopz crap now?

Batz said:
My normal hops seem to have not been replaced, is it all this Liquid Hopz crap now?
lol.. no mate, they're a compliment..

Im waiting for shipments to arrive, I will admit, Ive been slightly side tracked the last 3-4 weeks with the shotz though..

There is **** all 15 stocks locally I can secure ATM (apart from the buckets of Simcoe and Mosaic Im sitting on)

Cant get much AU Stock till new season and Im on the waiting list for NH stocks... Its coming, just not as fast as Id hoped.

the last available Galaxy to be split and listed tmoz, there wont be any more until new season.. which I hope we can get some of...

More Simcoe split and listed as well as mosaic, stocks are strong.

:beer:

Yob said:
the last available Galaxy to be split and listed tmoz, there wont be any more until new season.. which I hope we can get some of...

More Simcoe split and listed as well as mosaic, stocks are strong.

:beer:
Yet to be listed?

2015 Amarillo?

Split this week, listed over the weekend.. similarly to Mosaic, its had a pretty large price hike at the retail level, it's likely I'll try to keep the $ the same but reduce bag size to 450g to compensate much the same as Mosaic and Citra

My apologies but naught can be done from this end.

Still awaiting EU stocks to land

Not until new harvest, It's that time of the year where Im awaiting new stock so as not to get a bunch of last years sitting about..

ed: possibly if you want a kilo, but not less than.. and if its available and TBH, Ive not asked recently

there will also be yeast updates by the end of the week

BRY97
Nottingham

stocktake of existing yeast will also be done and updated by the end of the week.

Windsor
Belle Saison
US05

Apologies to those that enquired, its been a busy time with many demands on where my hours get spent.

Special running all week or until this split of Amarillo runs out

Buy one Amarillo and get one hop shot of your choosing free, just leave a note at checkout as to which you'd like, comes with free dispensing tip also.

Incoming is 14 EKG, fuggles, Hallertau Mittlefru

Been told that the 15 crop is down on AA, down on oil and down on quantity due to poor weather, I need some of each for 'a project' but the remainder will become available.

Should land tmoz or Friday so should be able to split and list over the weekend.

Also incoming is brooklyn and 15 us cascade and.. Er.. Something else I cant remember right now.

Back