Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indica86 said:
No more 250g bags?
yup, as bill noted, they've moved over to DOTD, typically Ive been doing less of then as standard anyway and more by request than default, this in turn makes way for the new product lines that are coming through.

The 2fiddy's will still be available on request and in fact there are a number to be listed, I noted the other night that stocktake needed to be done as there was a pretty big pile there.

Hope that makes sense?

Ha! To be fair there is nothing different except the addition of a product range, 2fiddy has been on the decline for a little while now.

As I day, still available by request though just not a default, I'll add a note on the site to mention the relocation and cover this.

Yob,

Ill be brewing a Lambic soon so the aged hops need to have lost their AA% for it.

I thought that may be the case, the 'older' hops I have in my brewing freezer are still sealed. I'll take a look and see whats in there, been a long time since I opened that tub depending on when youd be putting this down, I'd be happy to open a 50g packet for you.

Hey Yob - will the Chinook get split before you take your well deserved break?

If not I should probably organise to pickup the previous purchase...

its first on the chopping block, ive been tied up lately and not had a chance to split anything,

Ive got Chinook, Citra and Simcoe ready to go as soon as Im a. fit enough (recovering from an op) and b. its not bakingly hot

I'll get to them this week for sure, even if I have to do it at 3am

Just to reiterate another point with the site.

250g dealz now live in DOTD and will be done by request rather than default. Ive got to do a bit of a stock take down there and hope to do that this arvo and update.

Also, 1kg NZ Cascade and Motueka should be listed on the 1kg page by the end of the day

while I'm linking shiz.. get into these Hop Shotz.. they are bangin and are really a load of fun

Other news, I cant source any more Australian Cascade until the new season so consider us in a drought as of now.. lucky I have the NZ stock in.. it's better anyway so also consider that as an upgrade for f all price difference :icon_drool2:

:party:

mofox1 said:
Hey Yob - will the Chinook get split before you take your well deserved break?

If not I should probably organise to pickup the previous purchase...
ask and ye shall receive - splitting now, will be listed any minute

Hey mate is Citra looking like next year when you're back? I'm in no rush just was going to get some liquid shots/simcoe when the citra is up so didn't want to miss out on Simcoe (and potentially some others if I can steal more freezer room from the Mrs :p).

Yob, What would be your favourite all purpose bittering hop that you have at the moment. I usually use Magnum but I'm almost out. I'm looking to buy something along with some Citra when available.

Cheers, Tim

Back