Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jessie, just checking the stocks for Simcoe are accurate on the site as it's currently showing out of stock?

Erm... There were some there last night when I was filling the freezer with Splits, however, I'll need to check against orders

BrutusB said:
Hey Jessie, just checking the stocks for Simcoe are accurate on the site as it's currently showing out of stock?
hay mate, just had a look through the current orders and it seems like you should be OK (unconfirmed impression)

If there is spare when I check the freezer tonight, I'll list on the private page and send you an access code to grab it.

Cheers

If it's been marked order processed then it's shipped, I do this as I pack the orders generally, if this happens of a night, they are to be lodged the next morning.

Ed, to be clear, you should get an email to say it's processed with the tracking number. Generally, this is all that's required

It's rare that I go back in to mark shipped as often it's not me that takes them to the post office

Awaiting confirmation that more is available, Centennial was due to be split last night but I got caught up with a difficult bub and kegging for the case swap etc

Tonight all going well the Centennial is on the table.

Yob said:
Awaiting confirmation that more is available, Centennial was due to be split last night but I got caught up with a difficult bub and kegging for the case swap etc

Tonight all going well the Centennial is on the table.
Thanks Yob. Will place an order for a few pounds once the centennial is up. \m/

Cool, just be aware, packing and shipping at the start of next week will be impacted by the Vic Case swap, Early Monday shipping cant be guaranteed at this point.

I'll put something on the site to cover this as well.

Cheers

Hey Yob, any 2015 Citra in the pipeline? I'm after 2kgs of it... I need a bunch of other hops too but main priority at the moment is sourcing some 2015 Citra.

Cheers

Dan

No probs, I don't need to brew with it until mid Jan/ Early Feb. I'll keep an eye on this space

Still due... Possibly today, it's in the country bur will have trouble splitting it this weekend unless I take up amphetamines with all the other Splits going on...

Will sort that out for you Grainer, I'll go ya halvies

In other news..

More of the following should be in this week

2015 Citra
2015 Simcoe
2015 Chinook

Let the feasting begin... it IS IPA season after all :icon_drool2:

Back