Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to do a stealth purchase on my Samsung but it wont let me choose which state for shipping. I can chooae Australia but then it resets before i can pick the state :(

Hey yob on the mobile can you put that 500g citra adide and ill pay for it when the rudi comes in

Cheers

nosco said:
Trying to do a stealth purchase on my Samsung but it wont let me choose which state for shipping. I can chooae Australia but then it resets before i can pick the state :(
Using the app it's all fine here, you're using which browser?

nosco said:
Im going to place an app download icon for the Android app.. I find it much better for looking at the site than the native browser view

Coming soon to a phone near you..

Only NZ Cascade to be added (split and listed) this weekend, rest will be top ups till the fresh Citra and CTZ arrive this week.

But the new ones today are Mosaic, Pacific Jade and Dr Rudi.

Still plenty of Amarillo to be split but 15 Mosiac is bloody hard to source and I dunno when the next lot will be.. certainly after X-Mas... so if you're wanting fresh 15 Mosaics for New Year.. this is the last I'll get.

Curly79 said:
Can't see mosaic on the site mate?
Inventory tells me that there is 7 more 450g bags listed, I can see it on all my browsers..

erm... :blink:

Let me know if you still cant see it.

2015-11-29_19-07-45.jpg

I will place an order for the following when the Citra arrives, so can you put some to the side for me. Thanks Grant

2xcitra
1xmosaic
1xmotueka
1xgalaxy
2x10mLhopshots

Mate keen for some citra, prefer 250 if you can split? If not I understand.

Black n Tan said:
I will place an order for the following when the Citra arrives, so can you put some to the side for me. Thanks Grant

2xcitra
1xmosaic
1xmotueka
1xgalaxy
2x10mLhopshots
I'd get on that mate, its been listed quietly last night

Mattfos01 said:
Mate keen for some citra, prefer 250 if you can split? If not I understand.
I honestly won't have time, it's a very busy week with many other Splits going on daily.

The citra that's listed currently is probably my last till new year.

Back