Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh add 250 grams of Dr Rudi for me as well Mate when it is all in..

so thats

250g Super Pride
250g Dr Rudi
500g Citra

Cheers

I havnt got a delivery date for the Dr Rudi as yet mate, Im hoping next week but I cant say its written in stone

Right - is anything actually going to hit HDA? Or just going to be taken in here in pre-orders...

Ah feck it.

Simcoe and Chinook in five hunnies. And that Melba too.... dammit. I had actually managed to get below 5kg total hops before my last order too! :D

TBH, I think the vast majority is gone, may be a spare pack of Citra if the numbers Im seeing are correct. you and Adam can fight over it B) (Adam Ive still got your mosaic here too)

That's the short term, long term it'll be listed coz Ive got another 2 loads on their way from the states and if the tracking is correct I will see it early next week, Im assuming that they wont get sold out in advance this time. ;)

Mate,
I'm not sure how it works (it feels like doing a dodgy drug deal) but I'm keen for a hit of Citra.

500g if possible.

Looking at everybodys orders today, the simple ones have all been processed and packaged.

@ Mattress, should be able to sort you out as well I think

Yob said:
TBH, I think the vast majority is gone, may be a spare pack of Citra if the numbers Im seeing are correct. you and Adam can fight over it B) (Adam Ive still got your mosaic here too)

That's the short term, long term it'll be listed coz Ive got another 2 loads on their way from the states and if the tracking is correct I will see it early next week, Im assuming that they wont get sold out in advance this time. ;)
I am waiting on some other hops to come in.

w00t!!

More Citra just arrived, alogn with a fresh batch of US Cascade

CTZ and yet more Citra to follow later in the week..

a few Citra listed and a coiple of them are lucky dip 500g, will be selected at random :super:

ed: oh yes.. and some Centennial, US Cascade and Mosaic listed also ;)

Just put my order in for the fresh Citra and Centennial, thanks heaps Yob!

Just having trouble explaining all the parcels arriving in the mail every day. Dont know how im gonna explain the beer engine.
I could really use some centennial and motueka though.

Latest posts

Back