Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curly79 said:
Sweet. I'll keep an eye out. Cheers mate
no problem, Ive shot off a couple of enquiries this morning.. it's getting a little confusing TBH, Ive about 80 odd kilo coming in from all directions and it's difficult to keep a track of it all.. needless to say, Im trying to get in front for the Xmas break, there is typically a rush in about 2 weeks when folks realise they can brew their arses off for a couple of weeks ;)

How much were you after? I may be able to dredge some up from the Freezer (Possibly)

Im told that this years (15) Amarillo is 'somewhat scarce'.. I take this to mean rare as rocking horse shit... so I should have a bit more of last seasons (14) incoming next week also... I don't expect it to last long and I'll certainly be putting some aside myself for a rainy day.

Register interest >HERE< or let me know in this thread and I'll sort it out.

:ph34r:

I'm keen on 500g of Amarillo when it arrives. Would also like to get 500g each of Simcoe & Citra in the same order if possible.

freshhops.jpg

still another 10 or 15 coming... :blink:

Yep, 65kg sitting there, will split 15 tonight, and as much as I can daily till its done.. Another shipment still expected next week..

Erm..

Amarillo, Simcoe and Motueka all split and listed.

To follow this weekend,

Dr Rudi
Pacific Jade
NZ Cascade
Mosaic

Back