Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
...and should have them listed soon..
possibly not today, but if today will be later this evening :) (just for clarity of those reading)

Bill, possibly not in 500's due to the quantities Ive gotten and package size will be (probably) 225g and 450g due to the package sizes received, these sizes will smooth out over the coming month or so as quantities pick up again, I was more concerned with getting in a decent spread of hops rather than bulk in one type.

I'll refer back to here before listing the full quantities on the site.

I'll grab 225's of Simcoe, Chinook, Amarillo and Columbus if possible...
Have been waiting for some new arrivals to place an order!
Cheers

Yob said:
possibly not today, but if today will be later this evening :) (just for clarity of those reading)

Bill, possibly not in 500's due to the quantities Ive gotten and package size will be (probably) 225g and 450g due to the package sizes received, these sizes will smooth out over the coming month or so as quantities pick up again, I was more concerned with getting in a decent spread of hops rather than bulk in one type.

Dibs on:
1 x 450g Simcoe
1 x 450g Amarillo

Please!

Any news on Galaxy or Motueka?

No galaxy, unsure if I can land motueka any time shortly, though it's not impossible, will send my mate an email and see what floats

Yob said:

450's not a drama mateB)

Will step it up if you can put aside

Simcoe 450 g
Amarillo 450g
Chinook 450g

Cheers Bill

An excellent time to get back into brewing then!

I'll grab
1 x 225 g Amarillo
1 x 225 g Centennial

Cheers!

Keep in mind I cant/wont be sending anything out until the 5th Jan as you wont get it anyway and I dont like the idea of them sitting someplace with no love.

I'll do a bit of work preparing the above interest and If I have time I'll enter them on the private page and group PM youze.

:party:

Slow off the mark as always but do you still have stocks of these around? Would definately be interested in 225g bags of the Simcoe, Chinook, Amarillo and Willemette if you haven't sold out yet.

just doing the stocks now, will know more in an hour or so.. didnt do anything the last couple of days, couldnt move away from the aricon :D

Motabika said:
450h of Amarillo would be awesome, how much?
Should be fine from the looks of it, will be splitting the rest tonight after 8,

chemfish said:
Slow off the mark as always but do you still have stocks of these around? Would definately be interested in 225g bags of the Simcoe, Chinook, Amarillo and Willemette if you haven't sold out yet.
Should be fine also, most of those are listed as it stands, more of them to be split tonight as mentioned above. (I think Chinook is low)

Cheers

Awesome job, just put in my order. That will make for about 2.5kg of hops in the freezer, should be pretty well stocked for the coming year.

got some coming in, should be here this arvo or tmoz and will need to split it up, the first shipment only lasted a day :ph34r:

New stock Amarillo split, to be listed this evening.. Oddly, I had 3 x 500g packs of 2013 Amarillo in the freezer I didn't know about so will sort that out too.

Cheers

Aus Hop stocks been updated

For a discerning buyer, a look in the DOTD page may turn up a bargain or two :ph34r:

Most, if not all of those packages will weigh out at more than they are listed as, I tend to round them down when I list them B)

New in early next week..

2014 Columbus
2014 Chinook
2014 Mosaic

at this stage will be kilo's and 500g's only until I can find time to further split.

US-05, Belle Saison and BRY-97 should be back in as well.

More Simcoe and Calypso on the way and some other sweet treats in the pipe so starting to ramp right up again.

:super:

Site has been updated to reflect the above.

Ive also applied a bit of TLC to the home page to make it a bit easier to navigate, if there are any issues, please let me know but I think Ive got it all sorted :unsure:

Latest posts

Back