Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Yob, re the impending shortage due CCA and other big corporations ruining our lives, **** 'em.
Go with the likes of Jarrylo etc and get us stuff.
I, for one, will buy regardless.
Big nasty IPA doesn't have to have a C hop.

Big thanks for your dedication and love with helping us all have great hops delivered fast at wicked prices.

really trying hard mate, I cant stress how difficult it is this year, trying to secure some obscure but delicious varieties to play with.. Medusa, Mandarina Bavaria, Huell melon etc, but it aint easy to secure, get here and deliver at a price I consider to be friendly.

On a personal HDA ethos, if I cant get it and pass it on at a decent price, I'd rather not play.. with this in mind, the struggle continues for us all :)

More (last?) Amarillo in, citra on the way, centennial propped up, erm.. Some others to list over the weekend as well.

I cant find the Amarillo at all... was hoping to order some and see if i could pick it up on Sat evening.

Yob, you wouldn't have any El Dorado laying about? I need them for a Drop Kick Nate Brew :)

Alas, not for a week or so, will check the brew freezer, I've possibly some stashed on there you can have. (unless I've already given it away ;))

Thanks Yob, nice setup you have. Drove through an RBT on the way home, cop asked questions. Happy though when i told him it was hops. #nothingsus

lol.. the smell while they are still fresh is strikingly similar.. could have been fun :lol:

Glad you got through it OK :)

Yob said:
lol.. the smell while they are still fresh is strikingly similar.. :lol:

Glad you got through it OK :)
Some of us know nothing of what you speak yob :ph34r: :lol:

B) ;)

A number of stock items added this evening massive brain fade on my part, Id already split them just hadnt listed them..

Expecting some Citra this week and hopefully Ive sorted a semi decent supply of some others, many varieties are still completely unavailable and many other are under a fair amount of pressure and price to secure.. all avenues are being explored and as soon as I confirm lists, I'll post up.

:party:

Latest posts

Back