Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Yob, just checking in to see if there's any amarillo on the horizon? Cheers

Also after some Amarillo. In addition is there any option to pick up? Our local AusPost guy tends to be relatively useless, and we have rellies in Ringwood/Lillydale that we visit.

I think there is some there, I'd need to check, I've more on the way but no date as yet. Will be a week I assume. Pickup is always an option for locals ;)

hey yob, just checking in to see if there is any Chinook available through you soon? cheers mate

Er, loads.. Should be listed?

I'll have a captain Cook in the freezer and the site but should be there afaik..

Will check both tonight.

JB said:
Hi Yob, just checking in to see if there's any amarillo on the horizon? Cheers
see below

takai said:
Also after some Amarillo. In addition is there any option to pick up? Our local AusPost guy tends to be relatively useless, and we have rellies in Ringwood/Lillydale that we visit.
there is a couple there, if not listed PM me and we'll sort it out ;)

Can you remind me how you specify pickup when ordering? It seems to demand a shipping option from me during checkout.

Yob said:
Er, loads.. Should be listed?

I'll have a captain Cook in the freezer and the site but should be there afaik..

Will check both tonight.
I somehow didn't see it, it's in the 450/500g section.

carniebrew said:
Can you remind me how you specify pickup when ordering? It seems to demand a shipping option from me during checkout.
Yep it does, I refund shipping once parcels have been collected, I got stitched up a number of times, just send me a text or add a note at paypal checkout for collection, that way I wont package it.

Cheers

More Simcoe and Centennial incoming from the states, I honestly dont know if there will be more Im able to secure.. looking to be a tough year

not only for Simcoe, but Citra, Mosaic, Centennial, Cascade (Both US and AU) Galaxy,

in fact.. if you like it, it's probably on the list. I can feel that hoarding bug nibbling away at the back of my mind :ph34r:

Cascade and a few others landed today, I'll sort the inventory out tonight and list as I split them, more on the way... A few hips I've not sold/tried before as well do will be only limited stock of those before trialled.

Latest posts

Back